I Like / Enjoy / Love...

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Really simple: it's good from time to time to write down some things that you like, enjoy, and even love. I've seen a beautiful book that is all just that...

For me, here are a few for starters:

Mendocino, California. Grilled fish. Bossa Nova music. Vancouver, Canada. Actress Emma Stone. Her 2010 movie Easy A. Actress Amber Heard. My iPhone. The classic P-38 Lightning fighter plane...

2. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Samba and Waltz. The Dallas Mavericks. Taylor Swift songs. The Portuguese language. The 2011 movies Bridesmaids and Limitless...

3. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

sunrise...

4. Good morning!
    Ray, what a great idea! :banana: For starters, I like this topic! And (in random order) tango, critters (cats, dogs, horses, etc.), fresh Jersey tomatoes warm from the garden, the sea (especially in the morning when the air is fresh and clear), Sinatra, Buble, The Rat Pack, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, pearls, steak, shrimp, lobster, trout, au gratin potatoes, brie . . . to be continued

DancingChristianne

5. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Thank you so much, DancingChristianne! Welcome to DanceForums, too! And, yes indeed, to be continued... :cheers:

6. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Welcome to DF, DancingChristianne! =)

Lovely thread you have here Ray. =)

Spins, parquet floor, Michael, competitions, purple, blue, piano, heels, bread and butter, music scores, mirrors, silk, Cantonese, Rumba...

7. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Thanks, laucy.my! There are so many things to like, enjoy, and love in life... :artsy:

8. I love doing this because it makes me focus on what I like/love/enjoy rather than on what I don't like - a significant energy shift . . .

My cats: Star Light, Star Bright, First Star, Star Shine, Star Magic (their mother was a feral who I called Star), and Mojo; my lesson horse Fancy a/k/a Golden Girl, and all the other horses at Live The Dream Stable; waltz, rumba, foxtrot; the Italian and French Rivieras, french in general; chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream, Whole Foods and Trader Joe's; shopping in general, especially when I find what I'm looking for; fast cars (dream car: Porsche Carerra);

Bette Davis ("Fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a bumpy night.") and Katherine Hepburn, Clark Gable; classic movies and musicals from any decade but especially 40s, 50s, and 60s; just heard a song from "My Fair Lady" and I'd forgotten how much I loved the movie version with Audrey Hepburn . . .

:kitty:

9. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Exactly! :cheers: And it will make you smile just doing it! :artsy:

10. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Volkswagen Beetles. The Edith Wharton book The Age of Innocence. Last year's hit movie Inception. Grilled chicken and shrimp kabobs. The pine forests of southwestern Arkansas...

11. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

The ocean, the sun, my kitty, my iMac, reading a really good book, the park,
    games with friends.

12. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

CCCC, I love all of those, too... :cheers:

13. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

In no particular order;

Hugs
    Cakes
    Dancing
    Wrapped up in bed
    Eating chocolate in the bath
    Hands running through hair
    Wet face wipes before bed time
    Roast dinners
    Listening to music
    Collecting old computer hardware/games
    Going watching theatre shows
    Stairmaster addict
    World peace
    Open fires
    Waterfalls
    Looking at clouds and seeing shapes of things
    The night sky with the stars up above
    The 1980's (I live there :lol: )
    Horror/dance/comedy movies
    Ruby our little doggie
    Rolling down hills into a custard/sponge roll (i wish)
    Scarfs

14. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

:cheers: @ Flash... Lovely ones...

15. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Watching brand-new movies at the cinema...

16. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Glee, cafes, and Zion National Park (Utah)...

17. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Butter, the feeling when you spin, beautiful scenery, pleasant music, Waltz (if only I dance it), a child's innocence.

18. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Such wonderful things--all simple joys in life... :cheers:

19. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Samba Rolls. Calico cats. Broadway shows.

20. jjs914

jjs914 Active Member

Chocolate. Coffee. Cool breezes. Sunshine. Hugs. Smiles.