I Like / Enjoy / Love...

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

All good, laucy.my and DancingChristianne... :cheers:
  2. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

A clean desk...
  3. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Lazy, leisurely Sundays...
  4. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

real good French roast coffee...
  5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

green olives, waltz, tango, viennese waltz, singing, gardening, knitting or crocheting, puppies and kitties, mexican food, thai food, skorts, scoop necked Ts, crocs, the desert southwest, montreal, DC, disney, costa rica, massages, margaritas, pink wine, un sweet tea...group fitness classes...good fiction...swimming...things that are hand crafted...red raspberries...potatoes, and rice....sharp cheeses
  6. fascination

horseback riding, bonfires, living by the beach, golf
  7. fascination

frank lloyd wright, impressionism, knotty pine, painting, writing, room service, bengay, vicks
  8. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

3-inch dance shoes, dancing, Rumba, smiles, Michael...
  9. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Turkey Burgers, Hustle, Waltz, Rumba, Tango, Cats, Grizzly Bears, Seinfeld, Owls, 1960's Batman, Grilled Salmon, Fretless Bass, Hammond Organ, Baritone Sax, Gibson SG's, Sinatra, Tony Bennett, King Crimson, Cream, Debussy, Ravel, Miles Davis, Gerry Mulligan
  10. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Everyone has such wonderful likes and loves to share here. Thanks!

As for me, the following new ones come to mind: The sea of stars in a clear sky out in the country away from city lights. The inspiring Katy Perry song "Firework". The movie Soul Surfer, about the young surfer girl who lost her arm from a shark bite, but continued to pursue her dream of being a pro surfer...
  11. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Driving by a sea or a lake. Or through a forest or mountains...
  12. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

I second that! :D
  13. Good morning all!

Laucy.my, oh those three inch heels! I'm sure you look stunning in them! And PhilOwl, I haven't seen or thought of King Crimson in years - if you're referring to the rock band -they were good!

LOL since I've been having some small issues with my cottage, I love having a group of repairmen that I can rely on to make things right. And in this hot weather, I love it when the mornings are cool enough to get things done and my new central air conditioning!

I love being ok with going to work on Mondays, hummus, olives (black and green), extra virgin olive oil, Etta James "At Last", my laptop computer and computers in general . . .

:kitty:
  14. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

DancingChristianne, I love my laptops as well, both the MacBook and the others (including a small, light Netbook for travel)...
  15. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Then I third that...
  16. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Inspiring stories like Soul Surfer. Easy days. Quiet moments.
  17. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Yes indeed I was referring to Robert Fripp and Co. :D And I definitely second olives (LOVES 'EM!) and Etta James!
  18. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

I second that MANY times over! :D Especially when it's done in a coffee press.
  19. LOL PhilOwl, after racking my brain driving in to the office this morning, I finally remembered it: Court of the Crimson King (album cover had a grotesque painted face in red or pink) - oh the memories of days long ago!

:kitty:
  20. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I love these, too! :cheers: