I Like / Enjoy / Love...

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Which reminds me, I love to drive through California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Oklahoma...
  2. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

The Grand Canyon in Arizona. The Hoover Dam in Nevada. Arches National Park in Utah.
  3. Great good morning!

Silk, boardwalk hot dogs and french fries with malt vinegar, corn on the cob, gyros, tabouleh, country fairs, farmers' markets, leather saddles, puppy love . . .

And starting my day with this thread, even though I'm a bit late because I overslept this morning *grin* . . .

:kitty:
  4. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Good morning to you, too, DancingChristianne. So glad to see you here! And such good ones you've posted--as always. Including malt vinegar and gyros and tabouleh... :rocker:
  5. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I love the poem "Peace" by Sara Teasdale:

PEACE

Peace flows into me
    As the tide to the pool by the shore;
    It is mine forevermore,
    It ebbs not back like the sea.

I am the pool of blue
    That worships the vivid sky;
    My hopes were heaven-high,
    They are all fulfilled in you.

I am the pool of gold
    When sunset burns and dies—
    You are my deepening skies,
    Give me your stars to hold.

from Love Songs (1917)
  6. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Sleeping, eating, scrambled eggs, Latin, lazing around
  7. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

All wonderful things, laucy!
  8. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Beautiful cathedrals. Art museums. Ponds with ducks and swans.
  9. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Vacations in incomparable Vancouver, Canada...

[​IMG]

image from http: // go2it. com /blog/ my-perspectives-of-vancouver/
  10. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Beaumont (the cat) showing his affection at full ramming speed purring at the top of his lungs.

Favorite Hustle move:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  11. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Phil: Beaumont is your pet, I presume? Very cool how you described that purr... :rocker:

Also, nice Hustle video clip! :cheers:
  12. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Limitless!

Limitless--one of the surprise hits of the year. It just came out on DVD. I saw it in the cinema when it first premiered in March...

[​IMG]
  13. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Ray, Beaumont is quite a cat alright, looks like a black panther, shiny black coat and intense green eyes. He's actually my housemate's cat but he really took a huge liking to me the second I moved in.

That Hustle move took me a bit to get the hang of at first but now it comes quite naturally to me. Its actually easier to pull off than it looks.
  14. Great good morning!

PhilOwl, Ray's right - that's a great description of Beaumont! And what a hustle step - fabulous! Ray - western Canada is on my list of places to visit - that pic is beautiful!

Cool jazz on hot days, Motown oldies, finding bargains, mushrooms, fresh spinach, potato salad, pasta many ways, playing cat dancer with my kitties . . .

15. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Good ones, DancingChristianne! :cheers: And, yes, I hope that you can make it to Vancouver and enjoy its incredible beauty and variety--including its location by the ocean and its mountain views...
  16. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

DancingChristianne,

Here is another beautiful picture of Vancouver:

[​IMG]

From: http: //en.wikipedia .org /wiki/File:Vancouver-westend.jpg
  17. Oh Ray - that's simply stunning! I'm speechless. Thank you so very much! You've been there often? Gorgeous . . . Are there places to dance?

LOL I'm liking having the things that needed fixed - fixed at last!

18. The pictures of British Columbia sent me on a daydreaming journey through Google for Vancouver and Victoria.

I LOVE bed and breakfast inns, preferably near the sea! And a mild climate that doesn't get too hot or too cold . . .

19. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

DancingChristianne, I don't go to Vancouver often, but it is never far from my mind--it had such an impact on me when I first visited it. It is a vibrant city--and very clean. And it is also known as a great city of flowers...

You'll love it! :) As for dance, I am sure they are fine in that regard. They also host the Snow Ball (DanceSport) competition in wintertime. No worries about mild weather during most of the year, particularly during the lovely summers...
  20. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

That step goes by a number of names, some call it top spins, others call it touch and go for example, or 2-hand continuous spins.

Me like whole wheat pasta too.