I Like / Enjoy / Love...

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Me three with regards to whole wheat pasta... :cheers:
  2. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Instant noodles, eggs, rock melon, lobster, Pinot Noir
  3. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Lots of yummies! :cheers: to you, laucy...
  4. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Yeah, was starving when I went to bed last night so when I woke up this morning...oh well, that was the only thing on my mind; food. :p
  5. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Cooking in a crock pot, a relatively new thing for me. So far, I've been perfecting Chicken Cacciatore and Turkey Chili, my homemade pasta sauce comes out right good too.
  6. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Good for you, Phil Owl! Sounds really yummy to me! :D
  7. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

To me as well... :cheers: to Phil...
  8. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Calico cats!

[​IMG]
  9. Great good morning all! Happy Friday!

Ray - I love that pic too! Kitty could join my crew and fit right in! And PhilOwl, crockpot eats are good eats indeed. Laucy.my - I'm with you on the lobster!

Iced coffee and unsweetened iced tea, unsweetened peanut butter, massages (especially foot massages), dancing the nights away, monterey jack cheese with hot peppers, spicy food in general, retro styles, Mad Men (missing it something fierce) . . .

:kitty:
  10. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

DancingChristianne, yes, Mad Men is good TV. Great cast! As for iced coffee, it's always a nice elixir... :cheers:

11. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

The movie You've Got Mail, starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
  12. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I also love that spicy food, Dancing Christianne. And unsweetened iced tea is my favorite beverage...
  13. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

14. I know - that Cowboys and Aliens movie looks like it's going to be great fun!!!!!! What a concept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm usually a happy ending romance or romantic comedy kinda gal, but occasionally there's an adventure flick that I enjoy - especially when it has some comedy woven into the story.

And I love Tom Hanks in anything he does - but You've Got Mail is good - can't wait to see Larry Crowne!

It's hot. Plain, 'ol hot. 102 degrees. I gotta tell 'ya, New Jersey in 102 degrees is not a pretty sight [emphasis added for humor] :tongue:. So I've been enjoying house hunting in Vancouver! :grin:

:kitty:
  15. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

DancingChristianne, I saw Larry Crowne (starring Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts) when it first came out at the cinema. I loved it! I think you will, too! :)
  16. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Yeah, I love those too. Among the recent ones that I've liked are Valentine's Day, Letters to Juliet, Easy A, and No Strings Attached...
  17. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Phil, I've not tried a crock pot yet. But it sounds fabulous what you've been making with one. I've got to try that one day...
  18. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Highly recommend it Ray. Makes great chicken soup too!
  19. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I had never thought about that one! I love learning new tips like that, Phil! :notworth:
  20. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Bossa Nova songs like "The Girl from Ipanema", "Like a Lover", and "So Many Stars"...