I Like / Enjoy / Love...

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, Jul 12, 2011.

1. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

my hubby
    my pro
    my other pros
    my dance
    my other dances
    in that order!

2. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

The ability to finally be able to paint my own fingernails reasonably well, instead of like a five-year-old with poor motor skills.

dancelvr and chomsky like this.
  3. chomsky

my practice by myself, yupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4. Shades

Shades New Member

All of the encouragement, well-wishes, and approval I've met with since recently beginning my dance lessons. I've needed all of it. <3

chomsky and Hedwaite like this.
  5. Hedwaite

Doesn't matter how long you dance- you never stop needing it, either!

chomsky and dancelvr like this.
  6. chomsky

my pro my pro my pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Hedwaite

Almond Joy creamer.
    Dollar-tree Ibuprophen.
    A completely empty, silent house.

8. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

been a while...but...why not? may have repeats

food; doritos, olives, red rapsberrries, margaritas (blended, without salt), spagetti bolognese, long john silvers, chinese food, unsweet tea
    activities; group exercise,dance, cooking (but not baking), gardening, journaling, reading, painting, swimming, horsebackriding, crocheting, picnics, tanning on a beach, golf, tennis, water skiing, boating
    television related; rachel maddow, lawrence o'donnell, big bang theory, isolated moments of a few reality shows for those truly bad days (project runway or top chef, etc)
    books; prefer fiction
    random things; most shades of blue, green and yellow, good perfumes that are floral but not sweet, crisp fresh scent on a man, hugs, animals, autumn and summer are best but the change of seasons in general, thanksgiving and christmas, most sappy romance movies, impressionist art, georgia okeefe, handpainted anything, pottery, candles, my jacuzzi, fireplaces, the heavenly bed, bengay, wine other than dry red, which I can no longer drink, cadillacs, piles of leaves, snow angels, singing, massages, yoga, hand crafted silver jewelry w/semi-precious stones, dangley earrings, skorts, crocs, shrugs, scoopnecked Ts in soft thin cotton....Montreal, St. Maarten, Old San Juan, Sarasota, Asheville, most of the west (desert and mountains)....sitting on a pier looking across a lake..or in a boat...room service...pier 1...that's all for now :)

9. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Let's see.....dancing (obviously), music (most kinds), animals (all kinds), hugs, the soft silence of snowfall at night, the lush green of spring, any day I'm not at work, nutty organic whole grain bread with butter, a good vodka martini, long walks in the fall, the deer who come to eat in my front yard, almost any color, Jackson Pollock, rhinestones, my favorite green dress, good comedy (movie or stand-up), reading, learning, fantasizing about winning the lottery, naps, firing up my woodstove in the winter, the feeling of sheets on the bed fresh out of the dryer, the smell of orange blossoms, pasta, sour cream, eh......I know there's more, but housework is calling.....

chomsky likes this.
  10. chomsky

love life love life I love life I like life I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove love

11. Wannabee

Wannabee Well-Known Member

I had to post this somewhere, and this seemed like a good enough place. I went to ComicCon this weekend!! It was way better than I had even hoped. Got to meet several actors from one of my all-time favorite shows, Firefly. Got autographs on this collectible poster of a few "hard to find" actors (meaning they don't do a lot of public appearances). Only a few more signatures to go and we'll have them all.

This was such an awesome birthday gift from my husband. I love that man! Lol. Met a few people from Walking Dead (another one of my favs) and saw lots and lots of great cosplay. Also found a coupld of hard to find toys. For any "nerds" that might be reading this, I know they will understand my excitement. :D

12. Hedwaite

Shiny! :-D

My favorite was Simon. Loved the show, but the more I watch it, the more I can nerd-rage about certain points with fellow nerds, which is also part of the fun.

13. anntennis

anntennis Active Member

Ballroom Dancing as hobby, Fine Dining Restaurants (MICHELIN Guide like), museums, opera, ballet, Broadway shows, and traveling to Europe, Spas and Caribbean resorts, as well as Colorado for Skiing, that moment when you take the ski boots off at the end of the skiing day (LOL), swimming at the ocean, reading a novel (love mysteries and detective stories), selective movies

14. singndance

singndance Well-Known Member

Today, I really love gardening!

15. JANATHOME

JANATHOME Well-Known Member

First cup of coffee in the AM

SwayWithMe and fascination like this.
  16. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

First tomato off the vine in the garden

17. Hedwaite

Sanatio lip-gloss. It's beeswax, honey, almond oil, and peppermint. And sparkly.

18. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

yard work...two buck chuck...my cats...babying my son when he isn't acting like one....hand painted dishware....living in an isolated spot..

19. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

The scent of the ocean at sunrise.
    An old-fashioned High Mass in Latin.

20. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

The smell of fresh cut grass.
    My cats.
    Making gifts by hand for friends.
    A well crafted vodka martini.