I Like / Enjoy / Love...

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Quiet moments. Lighthouses on the North Coast of California. Giant redwood trees.
  2. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Tanner, cakes, cotton candy, music scores, choir, handwritten letters, wax seals, quill pens...
  3. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

All such simple joys--and all lovely. :cheers: to you, laucy...
  4. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Thank you Ray! :D
  5. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Swans. So beautiful and graceful and elegant. I love them.

[​IMG]

From http: // www. wildanimalsonline .com/birds/muteswan-cygnusolor.jpg
  6. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I am very fond of the Point Arena Lighthouse of the North Coast. Some scenes of the movie Forever Young were filmed there. It can be quite soothing just sitting there by the sea near that lighthouse.

[​IMG]

From http: //www .jigzone. com/p/jz/jz8/Point_Arena_Lighthouse.jpg
  7. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

You're so welcome, laucy! :cheers:
  8. Great good afternoon!

Ray, lovely pics of the swan and lighthouse!

Today I'm lovin' those crisp autumn days when there's enough of a chill in the air for the first great pot of chili of the fall/winter season . . . cool, clear nights great for sleeping . . . apple and cinnamon scented candles . . . the crimson color of the leaves on the dogwood in my back yard . . . the first snowfall of the season . . .

:kitty:
  9. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

DancingChristianne, I wholeheartedly concur! How wonderful a season is autumn...
  10. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Vivid, happy dreams that I wish could last forever...
  11. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Receiving a text reply from someone I love...
  12. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Yes, that's always wonderful, laucy! Along with getting e-mail replies... :cheers:
  13. Great good afternoon!

Ah, connecting with wonderful people and especially those you love and who love you is always sheer joy!

Today I'm indeed loving lazy Sundays, SHOPPING :D, and Sunday dinners. And on the heels :D of a good night dancing last night - I'm truly loving dancing!

Cuddly quilts, my countertop rotisserie, croissants with creamery butter, fresh french and italian bread (with that creamery butter), good liverwurst . . .

14. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

DancingChristianne, :cheers: It's clear that you've had a blessed, wonderful weekend! Good for you! Including all that dancing! :)
  15. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Paintings by Jack Vettriano (such otherworldly work), including the famous "Dance Me to the End of Love":

[​IMG]
  16. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

And "The Singing Butler":

[​IMG]
  17. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

The classics of American literature...
  18. Great good morning!

Ray, those paintings are indeed stunnng! Thank you for posting them.

Astrology, excited and happy anticipation (as in a child happily anticipating Christmas morning), relief, clams, linguine and clam sauce, freshly grated parmesano reggiano, antipasti, charcouterie, dinner dances, fresh sheets . . .

19. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Yes, indeed it is. =)

It made me feel so happy to receive the text although it was only a short reply. =)
  20. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Chocolate drinks, nice fragrance, his smell, more turns and spins! :D