I think I'm becoming a YouTube addict

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by FancyFeet, Mar 31, 2013.

1. debmc

debmc Well-Known Member

They are also good to watch while waiting for anything... in the doctor's office, in line at the supermarket....

Today, for some reason while I was in my lesson, my pro asked me "have you been watching those videos again?"...., I must have done something different with my arm styling.. LOL.
    FancyFeet and Mr 4 styles like this.
  2. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

epic!! hopefully he liked the result
    debmc likes this.
  3. billman

billman Active Member

I love to watch Toni and Michael. They are inspiring!
    dlliba10 and Mr 4 styles like this.
  4. slhull.13

slhull.13 Active Member

Everyone knows Pro's are AMAZING to watch...but does anyone else ever get caught up in DWTS videos? I'm definitely guilty of getting lost in those ;)
  5. ajiboyet

ajiboyet Well-Known Member

That's a good thing right?
    debmc likes this.
  6. dlliba10

dlliba10 Well-Known Member

Okay, I loved them before, but after watching this, I worship the ground they (and David Hamilton) walk on.

billman likes this.
  7. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

not to mention Toni is cuuuuutteeeeee:rolleyes:
  8. billman

billman Active Member

I had the pleasure of having a class with her and Micheal at Dance Camp. I actually got to do a few minutes of V. Waltz with her. Afterwards, she looked at me and said "Thank you so much, that was quite lovely" I do not think my feet touched the floor the rest of the day!
    Mr 4 styles and ajiboyet like this.
  9. Leon Theou

Leon Theou Active Member

I do. Partially out of schadenfreude, but sometimes they impress me, or something phenomenally funny happens - for example, showing Bruno's appearance in the video for "I'm Still Standing" without telling him.
    slhull.13 likes this.
  10. ajiboyet

ajiboyet Well-Known Member

That. Was. EPIC!
    Mr 4 styles likes this.
  11. bluebereft

bluebereft Member

On the topic of being addicted to youtube videos, I have watched this more than 5 times in the last two days. Can't wait to watch them in November when they come to Singapore!
    youtube watch?v=VwlRR8C5UB0