I was so tired, I [fill in the blank]

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Jul 13, 2004.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

I was so tired, I took a nap.

(Then again, that would be the obvious choice, wouldn't it?)

2. Danish Guy

Danish Guy New Member

I stopped reading DF posts, and went to bed :oops:

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

See you soon, Danish Guy. 8) :D

4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Wow! Now that's really tired! :shock: :lol:

5. megaproto

megaproto New Member

so heres my story 8)

it was no ordinary saturday cold-winter morning. My family and I wake up early, 7.30 and it was cold... yes it was Cold. We pack up food and picnic stuff and get ready to go on 12 HOURS ADVENTURE YAY! (i know im a strange 15 years old kid 8) ) Then we left our house and met with another 2 family. Then we :car: for along time and we arrive at the chocolate factory first... so we take the tour. It was sooo awesome we got free chocolate and we walk around and everything. Then i saw this waitress in the factory serving food and taking orders..... thats right, she is really REALLY REALLY REALLY beautiful ( well, she deserve more REALLY but i wont put it in ) Her beauty take my breath away... seriously i was breathing heavily when i saw her and my heart was thumping wildly. .i wanna take picture with her and tell her how beautiful she is, she will be flater i bet and that would make her day but she was busy i wish i could tell her :( . We take pictures every minutes and we bring like 4 cameras in total hahaha :D then we left and we visit the cheese factory next for free tasting and to buy some cheese. My family said the cheese was great its like homemade one better than the one you buy at supermarket... well to me it doesnt matter im allergick (oh my gosh i dunno how to spell allergit, allergick.... arrgh!!!) to dairy product. I almost vomit went i was in the factory hahaha :D . And we take more picture with us..... of course i hate my pictures (DAMN IT I DONT LOOK LIKE THAT,... errr) yeah i look weird in pictures :x . Then we went to this guy house for wine tasting, the guy was old and he is pretty good with all this stuff......... of course i do not understand anything... im always bad in health education i just got bored and fall asleep once and the teacher wake me up and i said i was playing violin and i got detention hahaha :D probably that wat i was dreaming about (Pretty weird dream... :? ) so he gave us 8 diff type of wine for tasting. And i had 9 shots of wine hahaha and i wasnt drunk hahaha :D seriously they were alcoholic wine and i didnt get drunk haha :D the best wine i like is the one that made from portugal dunno, port wine is it? its kinda sweet. Then we drive for another 3 hours or so and stop on top of the hill and we got a lot of good views and....................... MORE PICTURES NOOO!!!!. Then we drive again to the river, stay there for awhile and eat lunch we pack. Then we drive again and of course i was thinking about that waitress. I bet she is good with dancing and can turn on guys easy by just moving her hips... ( i shouldnt be thinking about this too much but i cant XD) Then we arrive at Guilderton its river flow through the sea... dunno how to explain them but here the picture http://www.ozstays.com/images/user/img019494.jpg we do stuff at the beach, you know its very cool. Then.......... yup i met more girls they were all awesome (gyaaaaaaaah) i was so excited and i think it was the best 12 hours adventure i have done. So many beautiful girls. God i love 15, so steamy :D . then at 5.30 we pack up and head home. We arrive at 7.50 PM and unpack everything and yeah we got chores to do, we always got chores on saturday.. we were tired and there i am helping unpack, do the laundry, vacuum and dishes etc etc. And i was still thinking about the girls...... hahaha i just cant stop remembering them they are so .... interesting... who am i kidding they are beautiful thats why i was excited... I WANNA DANCE WITH THEM!. Then i didnt go to sleep i turn on some music and practise grinding by myself and until late night hell i dont know what time is it and went to sleep... the next day ( which is today) i wake up at 12 noon lol and i still wanna sleep but i cant. I wish some of you guys were here that way we could party at night near the beach and camp there. Turn on the music alound at the soft beach sand at night and the sound of the wave, the cool breeze blowing all our hair while we are all dancing and having fun. It was a great day and tiring for me

I know you are jealous 8) heh im such a weird 15 years old brat. But i wish you guys are here to enjoy it with me..... really i do :) *sigh*

so who likes me ? hehehe

-Hit Me Baby!

6. dancin_feet

dancin_feet New Member

I know a potentially dangerous one but ....

I was once so tired I couldn't remember driving home from work! :oops: I think my car went into auto pilot and just took me home!

I have tried to do the washing up at home while tired too. I wasn't going to have any plates to have brekky so at about 11:00pm I decided to wash up. I was so tired that after the second breakage of glass I gave up and just went to bed. I was woken up the next morning by my alarm, stumbled out into the kitchen and thought, what the hell happened here?? Then I remembered ....... oh that's right!! :lol: :oops:

7. SDsalsaguy

:lol: :oops: :lol:

8. pygmalion

Ouch!!

I've also waken up at my destination. Pretty scary. I used to commute 70 miles in each direction for work (about 1.5 hours twice a day.) On one of those trips, I remember leaving home and I remember arriving at work. Everything else was a blur. Heaven only knows how I arrived in one piece. I rented a hotel near work that night, just to get some sleep.

9. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

ok, you wanted some serious sleep by renting the hotel all to yourself, nobody else allowed. :lol: :oops: :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist... you probably meant the hotel room.....

10. pygmalion

:tongue: :lol:

11. SDsalsaguy

...and that's one point for cl5814... :wink: :lol:

12. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Dancin_feet and Pygmalion:

Ugh! Yep, done that driving thing you describe. I arrive home late at night, coming back from a long day on the road visiting clients, and then can't remember the drive. Very spooky. Certainly not healthy, and won't be able to do that the rest of my life.

Haven't rented a whole hotel before though ... hmmm, how did you pull that one off Pygmalion? Sounds like a neat idea! Maybe I'll try to do that someday just for the heck of it (after I've made my millions). Might make for a very romantic date! Imagine that ... the whole place for two people, complete with chaffeur and limo, no one else in the restaurant, food cooked to order, no kids running down the halls, no noisey guests next door, and use of the main ballroom for private dancing!

13. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

Thanks ..... from this nit-pickey DF

14. Danish Guy

Danish Guy New Member

The car knows the way.

I have done the same, without being tired.

15. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol: isn't that also known as auto-pilot :wink:

16. pygmalion

Eh! I've gotten used to taking well-meaning and friendly "abuse" from my DF friends. Water off a duck's back, or however that expression goes. :wink: :D

17. Pacion

Pacion New Member

- mistook the tube of toothpaste (which is in a cylindar type packaging) for my deodrant :doh: Realised just in the nick of time! :lol:

18. pygmalion

:lol: :lol:

19. ayume

ayume New Member

- fall asleep over my meals
    - fall asleep over my papers/keyboard

Come to think of it, I'm kinda lucky never to have fallen asleep over a bowl of hot soup :shock:

20. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

-fell asleep on my history book (typical)
    -wore my trousers inside out
    -went to school with my pyjamas (not really, but I know someone who did! :shock:)
    -almost went to school with my fluffy slippers (realised it and went back to change. :roll: )

Twilight Elena