Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by bordertangoman, Feb 6, 2009.
I can crack walnuts, if you know what I'm saying.
This would NOT be happening if I were the queen. Sorry Pretzel! No disrepecting women when I'm in charge!
Although, grabbing men's butts saying "it's good to be queen" is quite tempting....
- the first wonderful warm day after winter would be a holiday - no work for anyone
- bad drivers publicly executed (those who don't signal, drive slow in the left lane (or in front of me!), text while driving, etc)
- excellent chocolate would be delivered to me daily, along w/gourmet coffee
- politicians would be paid according to their performance/effectiveness
- free health care
All hail Quenn Bella!
- also all airline seats would be spaced as business class and the guy in front of me can't recline into my lap. Of course, as queen I would be flying a private jet so guess this wouldn't matter so much.
all arms factories would have to make ploughshares and no more weapons
everyone would work a three day week, thus reducing the amount of travel and hence pollution and more time for family and recreation and dancing.
4.) Robert Pattinson would be my king (or Hayden Christiansen, or Brad Pitt)!
5.) I can have more than 1 King.
UM Bella ... hate to tel ya this chicka but Brad is closer to my age so .... HE'S MINE!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!:mrgreen::raisebro:
Oh burnnn. Pulling out the age card huh? Too late, I already ran it by Angelina and all is well. In yo' face!
No way, The Hills will remain says Queen Bella. I LOVE this thread!
Well, I'd work a lot fewer hours per week.
And I would designate all parking spots to be free parking! No time limits!
Free heel protectors...
any teenaged child who rolls their eyes at me would be instantly entered into military school.
they're my bodyguards!
egotistical people will be hoisted by their own petards.
err ... what's a petard?
Also : replace gym classes with dance ones
Separate names with a comma.