If you were king/queen

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by bordertangoman, Feb 6, 2009.

1. elisedance

elisedance New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

basically an explosive device on a stick - hang it on/push it upagainst a gate and set it off for easy entry...
  2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

let me introduce you to my teen...military school is looking good to me right now! ;)
  3. "For 'tis the sport to have the enginer
    Hoist with his own petard"

Wm. Shakespeare, "Hamlet"

A petard was a bomb used to blow up castle walls, and the engineer was responsible for setting the bomb. The bomb would sometimes go off prematurely, sending skyward, or hoisting, the engineer, probably in pieces.
    Apparently, in Hamlet's day it was considered great fun when the engineer blew himself to bits with his own bomb.
  4. elisedance

elisedance New Member

tis in our day too - though more symbolically than litterally (just peruse the Bushisms on hte web...)
  5. Bella

Bella New Member

Why stop there? FREE DANCE SHOES! (says Queen Bella ;))
  6. elisedance

elisedance New Member

oooh I think I was just usurped....
  7. elisedance

elisedance New Member

FREE BALLGOWNS AND GENUINE SCHAROWSKI (sp?) STONES

ha, grabs kingdom back
  8. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

1) The 1960's Batman TV series and the origianal Dance Fever would get reissued on DVD and Blu-Ray, that's the law!

2) Nobody with an IQ below 130 or ANY criminal record can run for Federal offices

3) EC Swing would be the national dance, with free lessons for all!

4) There would be regularly scheduled televised public hangings for sex offenders and those Wall Street pirates
  9. Bella

Bella New Member

Oh you're bad elise! FREE LESSONS!

HA! Claiming my throne.
  10. Bella

Bella New Member

...and free pretzels
  11. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Complimentary installed dance floor - with sparkly ball - for each dancer

ha!
  12. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

complete with complimentary pro ... (when not busy being force fed doughnuts - in order to make them look like the rest of us... )
  13. But free Pretzels and Beer only for the ladies.
  14. How about we just make the sex offenders and Wall Street pirates share prison cells.
  15. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Good strategy, mutually assured destructon.
  16. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

And of course, NOTHING BUT the finest Pilsner or Lager, and fresh hot Bavarian style-pretzels will do.
  17. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Back in the early days of the Internet, my .plan file generally read, "Take over the world and outlaw the sale of horseradish." Got some interesting e-mails from people who had fingered me.
  18. Chiron

Chiron New Member

If I was king I would outlaw all monarchies, wait a minute did somebody say something about free dance shoes....

Long Live the Queen!!!

;)
  19. Bella

Bella New Member

Ok free shoes, free dresses, free lessons and... complimentary BMWs for all!

And the crown returns to her rightful owner.... ;)