Insomniacs-R-Us-2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Dec 24, 2007.

1. meow

meow New Member

You are such a hoot, ED. I prefer to sacrifice a lamb, of course. Do you perform a special 'sacrifical' dance during the offical ceremony of comp preparation? I do.
  2. etp777

etp777 Active Member

You need to fry them or it doesnl't work. :)
  3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

That's a given. Though, this money could also go towards lessons or coachings. So the correction equation is that I'm willing to spend this money on this as a sacrifice for dance and to look good in front of the cute dancers that will be at said event. ;)
  4. meow

meow New Member

Now you tell me!!;)
  5. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I never have but if you think its a good idea I will. Must remember to pack my squaw outfit and do the dance in the hotel lobby at Falls...
  6. meow

meow New Member

It hasn't done me much good yet but I am not a quitter.:p And, you may have more luck, especially in a squaw outfit.;)
  7. MissBallroomBear

MissBallroomBear Active Member

Hey Meow. A little early for insomniacs, isn't it? Or are we going by US time?

I'll just try to ignore the above conversation..
  8. meow

meow New Member

US time for ED. And do you make sacrifices for your dancing MBB?
  9. MissBallroomBear

I generally try to steer clear of scarificing animals but I do make other sacrifices. Don't we all?

It was pretty fun to sacrifice my reputation at school. I went from being 'cool' to being down right freaky when they found out I did ballroom! A group of 'populars' came up to me and an obviously elected girl stood infront of me. She said, mockingly, "Won't you do a Cha Cha with me, Claire?" The group of girls erupted in giggles. I replied, "Later, baby." That didn't help my reputation much but, God, it was funny!
  10. meow

meow New Member

More power to you for standing up for what you like.
  11. elisedance

elisedance New Member

MBB: get yourself a partner at the next school dance and then lets see who laughs... You have the setting for a teen-movie scenario!
  12. meow

meow New Member

I know no-one is around so I am just leaving my paw print and will return later.
  13. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Hiya meow (on a quick-through-DF-check)
  14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

well, if you are leaving a paw print Meow, I will leave a heel protector...
  15. MissBallroomBear

Would be awesome but all the boys can do is grind. Maybe I should bribe my coaches to come and give a demo.
  16. elisedance

elisedance New Member

There has to be ONE guy your age in your city who likes to dance. Just find him...
  17. meow

meow New Member

Yeah, but if MBB's school is similiar to the ones in Victoria, then he wouldn't be allowed to attend the dance. No outsiders can go to school dances (which are very rarely held). The boy has to attend her school. Is it like that at your school, MBB?
  18. meow

meow New Member

Hi SDS. Glad to hear from you. Please visit IRUland more often. We really are only a little group and need to increase our numbers. I hope you had a nice break from work.

Hi, I found your heel protector right next to my paw print.
  19. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

I'm usually up, just not at my computer as much as I was back in the days of dissertation writing. Anyway, just got home form a night of salsa -- only so-so dancing with way too many clueless floor hogs, but got to see a friend I'd been missing for a few weeks, so good overall. Now need to figure out some snackage, and see what the plan is for the rest of the evening...
  20. meow

meow New Member

Glad to hear you are good. Visit more often - afterall, didn't you start this thread?:D

It is New Year's Eve (early morning) and it is going to be a really hot day. 42C = 107.6F predicted (I will go to the weather thread) but usually the prediction isn't accurate so it could end up being hotter. I may suffer a meltdown.:(