Insomniacs-R-Us-2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Dec 24, 2007.

1. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Oh, what are you doing here? I was deep in conversation with a very charming and intelligent lady. If a bit nutty, if I say so myself...

[I had to add the quote, it seems all of a sudden all the world is dropping in - well, at least you and pr...]

2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

well, its still an achievement. God moron...

3. pr

pr New Member

Thanks ED. :D

God natt och sov gott! ;)

4. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Jag can inte sova det er darfur at jat ar har... (excuse the lack of ..s - and likely misspellings...)

5. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Hi pr! good to see you too.

And ed, I'll let you get back to that charming conversation you were having (while I go fetch the white coat with the long arms that cross in back *grin*).

6. pr

pr New Member

No problem. I understand what you wrote :D. I hope that you will be able to sleep soon. :p

7. pr

pr New Member

Good to see you too latingal! :D

8. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Okay you two, this latingal has got to get some sleep. Full day of dancing tomorrow, I hope.

Sweet dreams (or good day for you pr!)

9. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Just finished a little snack after getting home from salsa and a late night grocery run on the way home. Anyone else still about? (1:46am here BTW, so this is an official IRU posting as well :))

10. elisedance

elisedance New Member

still up - but like LG I have a lot of dancing tomorrow (not to mention a full slate of work) so I will be turning in soon.

11. elisedance

elisedance New Member

there - did the cycle again! Sleepless in IRU land...

12. SDsalsaguy

Just got home from a night of salsa... and a drive home working on "swallowing" my shoulders (as I've been told by my ballroom teacher that I need to do).

13. meow

meow New Member

Hi there. I'm back again. Happy New Year to you all. I have been busy with 'stuff' and have hardly been near the computer. I do tend to disappear every now and again - usually I am either really busy or down in the dumps. But I always bounce back into DF and IRUland.

14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hmmm. A new species of hibernating cats....

15. meow

meow New Member

Well, I have always claimed to be 'unusual"...;)

16. SDsalsaguy

Checking in at 12:51 PST...

17. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Wimps, calling it insomnia on the West Coast right now. Us people on the East Coast still up... THAT is insomnia!
    SDS: What exactly is swallowing your shoulders?

18. elisedance

elisedance New Member

you tell 'em

19. meow

meow New Member

Checking in to say hi to any and all. Paw print left here.

20. etp777

etp777 Active Member

I'm always the one stuck washing these darn paw prints off the car. Darn cats!