Insomniacs-R-Us-2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Dec 24, 2007.

1. meow

meow New Member

:twisted::tongue:

2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

.;.
    .;.

.;.
    .;.

there's goes another one...

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Checking in at 1:17am (PST), but then going to try getting to bed early as I have lessons tomorrow morning... :kitty:

4. elisedance

elisedance New Member

hi SDG. Check out my 7.5K (not) party thread! I too have a lot of dance tomorrow but sleep eludes.... Hope you somnabulate well :)

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

sigh...crashed at 6:30 pm last night...now am all messed up

6. elisedance

elisedance New Member

sorry fasc - know the feeling. Just got an hour or so... not enough with nightmare...

7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

s' okay...I got way more than you....just don't quite know if I will run out of steam too early to make it through my lesson and second class at the gym...then end up repeating the same stupidity tonight...sigh

8. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Checking in at 1:06am...

9. elisedance

elisedance New Member

checking out at 7.07 am ;)

10. meow

meow New Member

Checking back after a week!!!! Sorry I disappeared without warning - I found myself a new playmate = a puppy!
    She is now 10 weeks old, black with a little bit of white on her chest and chin. Border Collie X Heeler. Her name is Mookie. (Moo for short). She still isn't housetrained so I spend all my time checking up on where she is, what she is doing, taking her out, etc. I had forgotten how much work puppies can be - at least a baby wears nappies and can be put in a cot! This one is on the go all the time.
    So, I hope I will be forgiven for not being around. I probably won't be able to get online as often as I would like until she is trained so please don't think I have deserted and gone AWOL.
    I hope you are all good and healthy, having fun and dancing your socks off.

11. MissBallroomBear

MissBallroomBear Active Member

Awww She sounds gorgeous, Meow.

We're going to have to think about that apology. I think you might be forgiven, though.

Give her a cuddle for me!

12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hi Meow - we were wondering if you had perhaps met the tiger of your life .... :cool: But MORE IMPORTANT you have caught your coyote! Congrats on a new life mate. And, pretty typical, one you have to clean up after..... But what exactly is a 'Heeler'? Sounds like a hunting dog....

13. meow

meow New Member

Thanks guys. Yes, she is gorgeous. Elise, a Heeler (usually a Blue Heeler but there are a couple of others) are working dogs used on farms to round up sheep and cattle. So, with the mix of Border Collie and Heeler she will be an active little thing; actually she already is active. Which is good for me.

14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I hope you have a herd of sheep or two to keep her trim... if not, maybe she can round up the kittens when they become a problem?

15. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Seems I'm doin the old IRU-around-the-clock trick. Anyone else up? I'm going downstairs now for a pot of tea. Back in a mo...

16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

I'm awake... Woke up cuz I left light on, then checked alarm on phonr & noticed DF left live on blackberry browser... Now it's possible to DF without even getting outa bed. Dang...

17. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Awful. Says she with laptop on laptop in bed#2 (this is my usual haunt in the night - I go to sleep upstairs and then when I wake up a few minutes :rolleyes: later I migrate down one floor and sit on the push-me-pull-you couch snuggled up in a duvet - which is where I will eventually fall asleep simply because it is not a falling asleep place.

Don't you wish your life was filled with such colour? :rolleyes:again

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Am snuggled in my own layers of coziness, finished last sips of last nite's cab/shiraz... Have a good book... Not so bad to have a few extra moments of quiet & solitude... Nice.

19. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

4am . . . about time for bed?

Goodnight.

20. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Yes indeed, dance tomorrow, gotta get some sleep.....