Insomniacs-R-Us-2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Dec 24, 2007.

1. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Well, we're always talking sexy here so why not a bit of de-sex-y to ballance? Its anothe point of view....

2. MissBallroomBear

MissBallroomBear Active Member

Mm.. May I remind you how old I am?:rolleyes:

3. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Last I checked, there were no rules against talking de-sexing with minors. Its simply more Biology, which is a good things since, apparently, this is not your strongest subject (see word thread). :)

4. elisedance

elisedance New Member

12.16 pm and we're off. Well, at least i am. Fell asleep at 8.30 pm on the couch and woke up at 11 - wonder if thats it for the night.

Miss Meow around here - wonder if that dog has replaced DF.... Just look at that our number one cat has gone to the dogs..... No one up even in australia where its their job to be up...

5. MissBallroomBear

"Moss - fungus???????????????:?:
    You get back to your Biology lessons, my girl"

Meh, they connect somehow in my head. I think I've mentioned before that I have a strange and convoluted mind. Or maybe it's just the blonde..:confused:

6. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Maybe you are thinking of lichen? Thats an algae/fungi symbiote. Interesting story, this was discovered by a woman but in England a woman could not discover such an important fact so it was attributed to her husband. (hope I did not get the story wrong].

Whats even more interesting is that that woman was also the author of the Peter Rabbit books - Beatrix Potter. What might she have achieved if she did not give up biology in disgust for literature - on the other hand, what literature we would have missed if not the same?

7. elisedance

elisedance New Member

hello thread. Its just you and me up tonight. Where's SDG? Haven't seen a post by him in a while - he usually checks in here. Maybe he's gone bad and now sleeps during the night. Or maybe he's writing The Great American Novel. Meow no longer drops in - though MBB does on occasion...

bye thread, see you tomorrow night, if not before.....

8. MissBallroomBear

At least it can't disagree with you.:lol:

I would've thought that Meow's pup had settled down by now. It's not like her to go so long without posting. Hope she's alright.

9. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I wonder if the problem is pup - or kit....

10. MissBallroomBear

Well, whatever it is, I hope she knows that we're here for her if she needs us. I hope she hasn't just gotten sick of us. But then, who could get sick of us?;)

11. meow

meow New Member

I am so glad to hear I have been missed!:D Sorry I haven't been around much. I am fine, thanks for caring.
    Yes, the dog takes up lots of time - she is teething and wants to chew everything - table legs, sticks, rugs, you name it. But she now knows what is 'allowed' - ONLY her toys. But, as with every youngster, they try to get away with stuff they know they are not allowed to do so I have to constantly keep checking up on her.
    Toilet training is going really well. That is a bonus.
    Kitten is being a bit of a *&^% at the moment. Bad tempered with me but OK with others. :doh:
    He is back into training now and has started work back at the studio fulltime. Maybe now he will stop snarling.

12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hi Meow. Rather a lack of purring round here for a while. Remember your DFers need as much teeting control as your dog - don't want us biting into the forum macros do you?

3.45 am. All I can think of is the violin (see happy/random - I have to write an update in a minute...

13. pr

pr New Member

I think you forgot! ;)

14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Actually not - I've been corresponding with a violin maker in England about the violin and its origins. Just wrote almost a page of text.

Trouble is I'm too tired to do the same here....

15. meow

meow New Member

I will definitely visit more often - don't want to risk being bitten!

Going to read up on the violin.....

16. meow

meow New Member

Couldn't find the violin post in H & R thread, ED. Did you write one or have the goblins eaten it?

17. MissBallroomBear

I believe Elise is intentionally keeping us in suspense. Quote Elise: "A girl has to have some mystery." May not have been those exact words but you get the general idea. I must say I'm on the edge of my seat and believe she has kept us waiting long enough.

18. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Just checking in at 12:43 local time. Hi all!

19. MissBallroomBear

Hey hey SD! Is still light here. Not even close to be able to legally post on IRU. I do hope the DF gods will spare me..

20. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Don't forget the second clause MBB... posts made in response to someone who posted past 12am their local time are OK! ;)