Insomniacs-R-Us!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissBallroomBear

MissBallroomBear Active Member

So you're.. 16 hours behind us? Woah..

I think I underestimated how tired I am. I thought I heard Dad come home but when I went to check there was no one there. Creepy..

2. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

It's just after midnight Friday night here. Got home about an hour ago from studio dance. Really tired. Will be heading to bed shortly. Have a good Saturday night!

3. MissBallroomBear

Cheers. And you have a good.. Saturday morning?

4. meow

meow New Member

I'm here again. I never really know what time zone I'm in. Sometimes lose track of what day it is.

5. MissBallroomBear

That is one of the few things that I can keep track of. Always know when dancing is.:)

6. meow

meow New Member

Aussies next week. Can't wait - it should be great.

7. MissBallroomBear

Yeah, wish I could go. It should be awesome. Are you competing Meow?

8. meow

meow New Member

No, not me. My kitten is competing in the Adult Open IDSF Latin. I am going to watch.

9. MissBallroomBear

Wish her luck for me! Actually, being wished luck from someone she's never met before may creep her out a little..
    I hope she does well! Make sure you post some pics.

10. meow

meow New Member

My kitten is a 'he' but I will wish them well from you.

11. MissBallroomBear

Oh.. Sorry!:oops:

I don't know why I assumed he was a girl..

12. meow

meow New Member

That's OK. Both my kittens are boys. Never had any girls. Only youngest kitten dances though.

13. meow

meow New Member

You are right. I haven't heard of the coach. I have to go and feed the animals (no, not my kittens), the real animals, as in pets. Catch you tomorrow, MBB.

14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Can you give us a running commentry? I woudl love to hear it blow by blow - or rather gorgeous step by gorgeous step!

Please wish him the very best of luck from me - and I'm sure all of DF!:bouncy::bouncy:

15. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

You were probably influenced by swing lingo in which guys are "cats" and girls are "kittens." I made the same assumption when reading some of Meow's earlier messages until I saw one in which she used a personal pronoun for her "kitten."

16. MissBallroomBear

IJ, would you by any chance be an English teacher?

17. etp777

etp777 Active Member

hahaha. :)

18. meow

meow New Member

I can send you a txt message on your cell phone from the venue, although I won't be working out the time difference. If they make the semi like they did last year then I will be happy. Without knowing who is competing from overseas it is difficult to say who will make the final. Last year, only 3 Aussie couples made the final.

Have you managed that conversion yet?

19. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Good timing! The dance comp was located a few blocks from the one place that I found that could convert from PAL (we use NCSF here) to DVD but >hour's drive (and major hassles) from home or work. I dropped it off today - it should be done by Thursday.

20. meow

meow New Member

Hey ED. How was the comp?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.