Insomniacs-R-Us!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

"See" you at 3:00AM. Honest! :lol:
  2. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

it's not late but I've been on hiatus for the last few days so HI!
  3. pygmalion

4:55 AM EDT. Checking in. (Been up for an hour plotting what to post :lol: ) Better go post something to make it official. My IRU membership's on the line. :lol:
  4. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

9:44 pm here. where is everyone?
  5. pygmalion

1:05 AM, MissAlyssa. I think you must've just recently logged off. I just woke up for my nightly IRU dose of the forums. LOL!

Jenn
  6. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Wait a minute! Woke up to check??? And at only 1am? I'm not sure that someone who's already been asleep by 1am is full fledged insomniac... :?

What's with you these days Jenn? How many ways are you going to try to jeopardize your IRU membership???

:wink:
  7. pygmalion

Fine. Fine. If you treat me this way, I'm going to stop logging in and posting witty things in the wee small hours of the morning. :p

And since I was asleep from 10:30 to 1:00, and am probably now awake for the rest of the night, I, for one, think I still qualify. :lol:
    A true insomniac has to grab a few hours sleep wherever she can. :lol:

But have it YOUR way, mister. I bet nobody else is such a stickler. :tongue: :lol:
  8. SDsalsaguy

Ok, ok...only "napping" from 10:30-1:00, and then staying up the rest of the night (especially if DF postings are involved) seems legitimate for a IRU member. You just hadn't specified that you'd only gone for a nap, not to sleep! :wink:
  9. pygmalion

I'm relieved to be allowed back into IRU good graces! :lol:

Good night. I'm going to attempt to get some actual sleep this time (meaning -- see you in the forums in about an hour! :lol: )
  10. SDsalsaguy

Happy napping then! :lol:
  11. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

I nap for about seven hours at a time... what does that make me?
  12. d nice

d nice New Member

It makes you lazy...

just like me.
  13. pygmalion

Lazy. Not lazy. It's hard for me to make that call.

But I will say that there's a certain je ne sais quoi, a certain level of dedication, required of us die hard insomniacs. That, and a little craziness. :lol:
  14. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

As long as we're all lazy together I think we're fine :wink:

... I don't think I need to specify that the seve hour naps are in lieu of sleeping!
  15. pygmalion

Hey Swing Kitten! Lazy together That sounds nice.

And, on those nights when I can't sleep, it IS nice to be able to log in and "talk" to another IRU friend. :D
  16. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

The more I think about it the more fun lazy together sounds.
  17. Danish Guy

Danish Guy New Member

He he he :lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. pygmalion

Hey you guys! I'm logging in NOW. Yes, I know it's only 8 PM, but what the heck! I haven't slept in a month, logging into these darn forums. :lol: Therefore I claim 8 PM as the middle of my night! Any minute now, I'm going to bed and getting some sleep!

See you at 4AM -- SDsalsaguy, dnice, MissAlyssa, and Danish Guy! :lol: :D 8)
  19. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

Do you really think that you can stay away that long???
    8 to 4... that's eight whole hours!!! I wouldn't want to you to develope a facial tick or some other horrifying side-effect of the DA withdrawl!
  20. pygmalion

Ha! Did it. It's 4:20, and I've been away for seven and a half hours. So there! :tongue: :lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.