Insomniacs-R-Us!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dancer at heart

dancer at heart New Member

Considering that you have not slept for a month....this will only make up for 16 mins a day....... :shock: :? :p
  2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Now you know why some of my postings are so crazy! :lol: :lol: Sleep deprivation! :shock: :lol:
  3. d nice

d nice New Member

It's after 6am PST and I'm just now going to bed. Good night all.
  4. pygmalion

You know, d nice, one of these nights, you're actually going to get a whole night's sleep. :D maybe :lol:
  5. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

I think he does... just during the day :wink:
  6. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

Alright it's about 2:30 on the east coast and if it weren't for my Tubas From Hell I'd be hearing the crickets on this board!!!

I suppose it's for the best so I can focus on my renderings which is why I'm up anyway! :?
  7. pygmalion

Honestly, I was up and awake from about 2:00 to 5:00AM, but my ISP (internet service provider -- another computer abbreviation I forgot I knew :lol: ) has big problems. I can barely get to any website. Not even google! :shock: Anyway, I'm on now, so I'm checking in from last night. :D
  8. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

Jenn... so that's where you were when I needed you most!! :lol: :wink:
  9. pygmalion

I was SO upset. I logged on (slowly) and saw about six things I wanted to post. It took me fifteen minutes to get to the first topic, so I posted in that one and then gave up.

Fortunately, things seem to working well right now. :D See you in the wee hours, tuba listener! (and others! :D )
  10. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

I'm really hoping to sleep tonight... classes tomorrow and I want to get there early enough to spend some time working before class... not to mention being able to find a decent place to park!

May be some other time soon! :wink:
  11. SwinginBoo

SwinginBoo New Member

You'd better start sleeping and working diligently because we need you on Tuesday nights :wink:
  12. d nice

d nice New Member

3am checkin' in.
  13. pygmalion

I must've just missed you, d nice. It's 4AM your time, and I'm already checking out this morning. Kind of sick and tired last night, so I turned in early, and had a good night's sleep, for a change. Amazing how that changes your perspective on life! :D
  14. d nice

d nice New Member

We just missed each other. It's just about 4:30 PST and I'll be going to sleep soon.
  15. pygmalion

Have a good night! :D
  16. Danish Guy

Danish Guy New Member

17. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

Wow... we have a member who can ACTUALLY post in his sleep!!! Share your secret!! lol
  18. pygmalion

Why bother posting in your sleep when you can just do wat I do, and get rid of that pesky sleep stuff all together? :lol: :lol:

1:53AM :D . Checking in.
  19. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

That works in theory... but sadly, it stops there! :wink:
  20. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Not quite midnight here yet so probably a bit too early for me to be checking in...but figured I give a shout out to all of my IRU peeps anyway! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.