Is there a perfume that smells like ... ?

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by DWise1, Jan 15, 2007.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

are you serious????I wash my hair daily:shock:
  2. fascination

my pro says he has an aversion to washing his hair too much...then again there is so little of it ....probably gets washed the same way everything else does...not going there tho'...:rolleyes:
  3. fascination

b/c my hair is long and getting longer and I don't want it to be in bad condition and I workout daily so I have to wash it...I always leave some conditioner in it...works fine
  4. Sabor

Sabor New Member

lol.. good for u fascination
  5. fascination

well I just can't imagine having some guy sniffing my funk...ewww...one time I had an italian beef before a lesson and I mentioned it to pro and he said "I know you did"...let me tell you...that was the day the sample size of scope went into the dance bag....and as I said...he knows my smell well enough to know when I have been in an elevtor before him...sheesh...I can't even imagine...I get the creepy crawlies when my hair is dirty...CANNOT stand it at comps...first thing to go when I am done dancing
  6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

OMG, I would have died a thousand deaths.

I live in quasi-fear that I'll smell or something without noticing it. Especially since I'm pretty sensitive to smells, and I've picked up on things like that before from other people. DH is forever getting perturbed at me b/c I've got like a million packs of gum everywhere, but I figure I'd rather that than have bad breath.
  7. fascination

truly I thought I would die...die die...and it was a horrible lesson after that too...breaking frame to avoid breathing near him....etc....and once I had long john silvers and even I could smell the leftover grease smeel...rule of thumb now is that I will starve rather than eating right before a lesson
  8. fascination

lol, okay ...unhighjack...anyone know of a perfume that smells like pot?
  9. Sabor

Sabor New Member

its all about awareness..

be aware.. be very aware
  10. Sabor

Sabor New Member

an empty stomach makes breath stink as well.. in such cases, eat fruit
  11. samina

samina Well-Known Member

good idea. even better: parsley. natural deodorizer.

my father would always chew on cloves sunday morning before choir if he'd had garlic the night before (his stomach would've been empty due to fasting).
  12. Pacion

Pacion New Member

I guess that is why in some restaurants where there is spicy food, they give you oranges between the main course and dessert.
  13. fascination

hey, I swallow the scope (save lectures plz)...just to make sure i'm minty fresh all the way down;)
  14. samina

samina Well-Known Member

:shock:

:shock:
  15. Some Day

Some Day New Member

Maybe the ladies are using Ojon hair products. They are derived from some type of "nut" in the Amazon, I believe and they are quite expensive (for me, anyway). The Restorative Hair Treatment, in particular, has a very strong and distinctive smell although to me it smells more like a cigar than weed.
  16. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

One word: dreadlocks. :)
  17. Peaches

Non sequitur, what?

:p
  18. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

You know how dreads are "made?"
  19. Peaches

Um, no. Never thought about it. My knowledge so far has been gleaned from friends--don't got no friends with dreads.
  20. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

Pac.

No-- The reason they give you something ( usually sorbet , good rest.) is to clean the palate .