It's true, dancing does lead to sex

Discussion in 'Dance Articles' started by diputs, Dec 22, 2005.

1. diputs

diputs New Member

2. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

Prof. Brown had probably gotten a nice gvt. grant to pay for that study too!
  3. Lucretia

Lucretia New Member

"Does dance ability correlate with reproductive success? We plan to address this question with long-term data from the same population."

I have always had a theory that great leaders where better in s*x than others :oops:. I will stayed tuned until the result is published :lol:

/Luc
  4. diputs

diputs New Member

Why wait? Lets conduct our own studies!:snake: :ladiesma: :evil: :grin:
  5. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

And how many times have I said on these forums that guys that dance get the girls!??!!
  6. Lucretia

Lucretia New Member

I'm sure that the guys that dance best get all the girls....but what happens afterwards....after the dance....:lol: Do they keep their quality.....:lol: :lol: :lol: or are they just too exhausted...

To be serious...I belive that persons that really cares about their partners needs - they are better lovers. And this is one of my criterias of a good leader. No egotripping, carefulness, energy and many more arguments fits into both good leaders and good lovers. But this takes us far away from this article because this properties is not found in symmetrical bodies and of course not symmetrical minds.

/luc
  7. diputs

diputs New Member

I have always believed that if I could actually have a conversation with a women I would be dangerous.

To repeat something I wrote earlier. It is much easier to work on my body than it is to work on my personality.

I will keep dancing and hope that no one will want to talk to me.
  8. Lucretia

Lucretia New Member

:lol:

Dancing an no talking works great. I remember when a summer when I was 17. I meet a guy from Belgium. He spoke almost no English but our bodylanguage worked almost too well .... The best way of communication in a club environment. (I still blush when I think about that evening...dancing like in Dirty Dancing very long before that film was shot)

I think you work on your personality too when you work your body and dance. You get better confidence and much more....

/Luc
  9. Cobra Jazz Dance R

Cobra Jazz Dance R New Member

Conversely...

But does sex lead to dancing?
  10. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Only if you're Baptist. ;)
  11. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

:rolleyes: cmon
  12. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Actually, if the lovers are dancers, sex would lead to dancing, wouldn't it?

Twilight Elena
  13. chandra

chandra New Member

Or concavely:
    IS sex dancing? But, Dancing isnt sex...

Interesting...
  14. BrookeErin

BrookeErin New Member

I have a good friend who tells me that people dance like they have sex... he's dated a couple of dancers

I told him that he needs to quit dancing because it's poor advertisement ;)
  15. Lucretia

Lucretia New Member

16. DeeplyDippy

DeeplyDippy New Member

That'll be Bachata, then :D
  17. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

lol. That reminds me of the first time I ever did bachata -- in a club in San Juan. My straight-laced sister was scandalized! :lol: But I had a blast. :cool:
  18. fascination

MUST TRY THIS DANCE!!!!...ahem, anyone I know and love do this dance?
  19. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Umm, only with certain people! ;-)
  20. fascination

I'm certain;)