It's true, dancing does lead to sex

Discussion in 'Dance Articles' started by diputs, Dec 22, 2005.

1. GalacticDancer44M

GalacticDancer44M New Member

Too many responses to that one. I better keep quiet.

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

well mister you have made bold of yourself in that venue...without much care for dh:raisebro:

3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

don't mind him...:cool:

4. Sabor

Sabor New Member

alright.. i'll finally answer the post subject..

no.. dancing does NOT lead to sex.. it just leads you to thinking about it sometimes .. when you're not looking..

PS. also, if it did.. I'd have died many times over by now, see

5. Mr. Dance

Mr. Dance New Member

Perhaps I can chime in now on this one. I know just from dancing what I know to this point; it's a very sensual experience and one that if you aren't dancing with you spouse or significant other you have to really watch yourself or you can get carried away in a heartbeat. It's an expression of passion, desire, excitement, and happiness. I feel nearly every emotion possible when I dance and my partner does as well. We really get into the music, the expression, and we focus solely, 100% on each other to do the best that we can everytime we practice or take class. We have alot of fun with it too, we laugh and carry on to keep the mood light so we never lose sight of having fun at the same time.

As far as guys who can dance getting all the babes and the sex, well who knows ;)

6. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Or you have died many times happy by now I think is what you meant to say lol! I would have that's for sure! ;)

7. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

:D

8. DancePoet

:lol: And here I thought we were talking about age. :oops: :lol:

9. DancePoet

Hmmm ... and how many different answers do you have? ;) :lol:

10. Sabor

Sabor New Member

thats it DP.. just one answer.. didn't u know that i'm always serious and never fool around in such immense issues of human nature and development..?

11. sweavo

sweavo New Member

Hahah, so true. So many people can only manage the raised eyebrows and upturned palms that say "dance with me before we have to speak!"

12. Whirling Dervish

Whirling Dervish New Member

Well, if dancing leads to sex I'm going to do more of it. More often. *Sigh*

I do recall a lot of drama around this subject at the studio where I taught, teachers and students included (never students and teachers together, though--they were very professional teachers). But it used to make me a nut sometimes.

Hey, new idea for a soap opera, though!

13. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

can't believe I forgot about this thread until just now!!!

wow! how could that possibly have happened?!?:confused: ;)

14. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

I was wondering that myself DP....

15. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

but now, aren't there some situations where words would just be somewhat innappropriate and that simple, yet intense look and gesture would be the only manner of communication necessary or desired by either person?

16. Whirling Dervish

You mean like pointing to each of you, then pointing to the dance floor? I guess I'm having a hard time imagining the gestures. Maybe a motion with an open palm toward the dance floor might be nice, especially if music is too loud to really hear anything.

17. TaintedMantis

TaintedMantis Member

There also comes a time where it's thought that dancers give "better sex".

It's only something I hear, but it's some "theory" that I'd like to see in practice. :D

18. Whirling Dervish

I guess it makes sense in a way--we're tuned in to movement, rhythm, and such. And I'd venture that we're more flexible than a lot of folks. :)

19. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

not exactly.... it's more body language combined w/ a certain look in the eyes that I was refferring to

20. GalacticDancer44M

GalacticDancer44M New Member

Come Hither.....