It's true, dancing does lead to sex

Discussion in 'Dance Articles' started by diputs, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Stagekat

Stagekat Member

I had to click in this thread because my sister's now ex-bf asked my pro this very question on the day they met for a guest lesson.... so I admit to being curious...

But the WCS comment....hmmmm... clearly we don't WCS the same way Sam! I think I need to learn wherever you're taking lessons! I do love a good WCS...but none of mine have ever even wandered down that path much less lead that way :)

Salsa/Mambo/Cha...a good Fox Trot... maybe ;)

2. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

This is where I need to mention the FB group: Dancers are better in bed.
    They have a list of why:

Mods, feel free to edit if any of them passes the content boundaries...

3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

yah, i do understand, kat. it's not a vibe i've ever experienced in the ballroom community. definitely a west coastie community thing. or at least...the one i've tapped into. very yummy. but have never seen that amongst ballroomers doin' the dance.

4. Nybz

Nybz New Member

19 made me laugh. And you are one of the younger members no? surely that makes it all ok :D

5. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

lol I like we do it in front of mirrors and like to videotape ourselves to improve.

6. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

here's some reverse psychology for you... I'd rather dance than have sex :D

I hate the word 'sex' though... make love is far more romantic and has that 'vibe'

7. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Seen on a t-shirt:

Ballroom dancers do it slow, slow, quick, quick.

8. DL

DL Well-Known Member

I thought that was the cleavage thread...

9. wonderwoman

*giggle*

10. Subliminal

Subliminal Well-Known Member

But what if this thread likes me staring at it? :D

11. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

I hope...though my mother probably wouldn't want me to read this thread...pfft. I'm not that young.

12. Nik

Nik Member

There are people who don't dance and are great in bed, and people that dance and are not all that good. Dancing gives you more control of your hip area for sure and just more overall cordination. How you use it is up to the individual, and I wouldn't say all dancers are great in bed, but some are fantastic.

13. wonderwoman

14. ballroomdancer33

ballroomdancer33 New Member

However, not all men empower themselves with this skill. if they only know how attractive they are when they have these dance moves figure out...every man will be signing up for classes...:D

15. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Welcome to DF, ballroomdancer33!

16. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I wonder what the most dangerous music would be to make love to for a dancer? Can you imagine if 'Time of my Life' came on?

Imagine the scene, you're at the end of the bed naked...

Lady comes running up ready for the 'lift'

She screams your name in ectasy...

You scream... NOBODY LEAVES THE BEDROOM!

You grab her mid-chest, up in the air she goes.... pillows thrown all over the place

You slip on that banana skin from yesterday and she goes through the plaster board into the next doors kitchen and knocks tonights roast dinner all over the place... :eek::eek::eek:

17. wonderwoman

lol That is an amusing picture...

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

*lol* hysterical, FD.

that song comes on a lot when i go out dancing cuz my dance buddy looks a lot like patrick swayze and the DJ's get their kicks playing with that association. it's very romantic on the floor. if it's the last song of the night...take care.:cool:

19. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

Along those very same lines, we did a WCS video a couple weeks ago and now it's just gotten posted on YouTube:
    "Women Who Love To Dance" prefer . . men who partner dance". at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG_-Oqg9nOQ

That's me at the very beginning close up on the left side of the screen in the black shirt and fresh GI haircut. If you know the Press Box in Orange County, that's where we filmed.

20. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Wouldn't the important information in regards to this thread relate to what you did after the filming? :)