It's true, dancing does lead to sex

Discussion in 'Dance Articles' started by diputs, Dec 22, 2005.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

he is a babe in the woods isnt he?

2. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

And I'm the wolf.
    *blink* Who, me?

Twilight Elena

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

In sheep's clothing, baby. In sheep's clothing. :wink:

4. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

Silly Sabor..... this thread is about SEX!! Therefore, they should only be talking about it more and about animal print less, lol.

5. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Talking is over-rated. Go get some action. :p;)

6. fascination

not with a house full of teenage girls...bummer....and no lesson today and no workout today and AK and SD are busy...bummer

7. GalacticDancer44M

GalacticDancer44M New Member

An exchange of sounds (eg. talking) can be an arousing extracurricular activity! ;)

8. fascination

nah..am w/ sagitta on this...dancing without talk plz...and then sex...

9. pygmalion

Absolutely. I fell in love with my high school sweetheart over the phone. Honest to goodness, I'd never met the guy. But there was something about his voice (think Barry White deep) that knocked me off my feet. We were together eight years, and I still think it was about the way he sounded on the phone, the day we "met." Wow. I loved him. :) *nostalgic moment*

10. fascination

and let me tell you gentlemen...her voice would inspire a similar effect

11. GalacticDancer44M

I can believe it. Any of the 5-6 senses can trigger your heart. Nice when you're hit positively with all of them at the same time!

Did he sing "I'm gonna love ya, love ya, love ya" to you?

12. fascination

i have definately fallen in love with the way some men feel...and I'd follow a troll off a bridge if he smelled good...(hangs do not distrub sign)

13. pygmalion

No. But he did this incredible breathing-in-the-ear thing that brought me to my knees every single time. :lol:

And he brought me inexpensive but emotionally significant gifts. He was something special. Even at the age of seventeen, he understood what women want... or at least what this woman wants. lol.

14. GalacticDancer44M

Sight, Sound, Feel, Taste, Smell. How would you rate them in terms of importance? Not to mention Attitude, Imagination, Performance....

15. GalacticDancer44M

Sounds like you're first love. Yeah, you never forget that.

When you fell down to your knees from the breathing in the ear, was that in person or over the phone? (or both!)

16. pygmalion

Both. Yes. He was my first love and I will never forget him. *no appropriate icon* :lol:

17. GalacticDancer44M

Sounds like you need to look him up! Maybe he's available? But then again, sometimes it's best not to look back. Cherish the memories.

18. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

I can't agree with you more Fascination.... Take a guy that's a good dancer add in that perfect touch, and then to top it off if he smells amazing..... yea, it absolutely could lead to sex.....:raisebro:

19. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

no arguments here, lol :raisebro: :raisebro:

20. pygmalion

I kinda like the memories the way there are. Don't want to mess them up by adding in reality. :wink: