It's true, dancing does lead to sex

Discussion in 'Dance Articles' started by diputs, Dec 22, 2005.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

ya hafta go and let wisdom get in the way like that?
  2. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Sorry, I've lost track. Is this about animal print, sex and dancing, boyfriends with incredible voices or naughty mujeres?

Twilight Elena
  3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Does it really matter? :lol:
  4. GalacticDancer44M

GalacticDancer44M New Member

Isn't that the truth! :)
  5. cashface23

cashface23 New Member

ey wassup, i'm new to the site, i'm 14 and i came to this site 2 get better, anyways yeah i noticed this a lot espicially at the parties. like u see people who aren't good with girls, but can dance there knat of, but then there are some dudes who r good with girls, but can't dance, cuz dis happened 2 me a while ago, i had this girl n she really wanted me, n we went 2 dance and i completely sucked bak then, so it kinda messed it all up, so i definetly agree with the article. o yeah and i'm still not really that good, so if any1 knows about in good threads for club dancing and grinding, let me know cuz i'm trying to get better, aight thx pc
  6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hi cashface23. Take a look at the general dance forum. There's a sticky at the top with a bunch of threads about club dancing and grinding.

http://www.dance-forums.com/showthread.php?t=2761

My take on what you've said? Yup. Exactly. Sometimes relationships work out, even though you can't dance. Sometimes relationships don't work out, even though you can. Eh. I'm not sure how the two relate. But, just in case, I'd rather be dancing. :lol:

Good luck. :D
  7. cashface23

cashface23 New Member

well i guess it just kinda ruins your sex appeal, and that could be a big part of a girls decision on whether she would want 2 be with you, and maybe that girl was looking for a high sex appeal, dunno
  8. Twilight_Elena

If you're a good dancer, it can mean you are good in sex. And if you're not a good dancer, it can mean that you're not good in sex. But the opposites can also happen and do happen, so don't automatically connect the two. Hopes up, browse DF and good luck. Ask us if you need anything. :D

Twilight Elena
  9. fascination

well i know that i'm going to ruin my stellar reputation with this one...but its something to ponder especially if you are young....good sexual energy is all in the mind...something about who a person is....if they can convey that in their bodies while dancing, that is a skill and a bonus...but it is not everything....what first drew me to my husband was the way he treated me....just a thought...its early...I'm sure I won't do it again
  10. Twilight_Elena

Oh I so agree with this. The more I'm getting into my university years (where I'm swarmed by sexual activity) the more I realise that good sex is in the mind. The trick is interpreting the mind in body language. Which is something dancers do regularly, hence the reputation.

Twilight Elena
  11. fascination

Exactly TE...if I know from the get go that some guy is salivating over me...if is rarely a turn on....if I find him deep and intriguing as a person and he says with a gentel subtle no lecherous but lingering touch while we are dancing that he is enjoying me...well that is ....mmm, yummy...but if he is trying to get aroused or is and doesnt have the good sense to be modest about it....ahem, creeped out light goes on....unless I know him very very very very well already
  12. Twilight_Elena

Of course, after giving him the okay he's no longer very creepy. ;)

Twilight Elena
  13. fascination

nah...once I have been creeped out that is irreversable....the exception I was making was for gents like dh and SD and my pro....
  14. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

And very tall guys from the other side of the state? ;) Of course, that guy is usually pretty careful to avoid doing or saying anything that might be interpreted as "creepy!"
  15. fascination

yes of course darling...I had to draw the line somewhere...even if arbitrarily....I mean theres' cornutt to consider as well;)
  16. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Most certainly, m'dear... My behavior shall be appropriate at all times... I leave it to your discretion as to what is appropriate... ;)
  17. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

ooohhh!!! The numbers keep on piling on! hmmm.... And what were you saying fascination? hmm... :lol:
  18. fascination

are you asking to be added to the list;) ?
  19. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

20. fascination

well, I am offended that you even have to ask....wink