Jewelry - competing/costume

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by dancing_princess, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Jieun Yerazka

Jieun Yerazka New Member

does it has leather in?

Does E6000 work well from your experience? I want try to make some jewelry myself.
  2. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

I've had good luck repairing jewelry with E6000, but I've only tried small projects.
  3. Dalilia

Dalilia New Member

Hi everyone, literally loving this thread! <3 Please can u help me with these 2 things?

1.Has anyone used epoxy clay so make a more solid base to glue faceted/fancy stones onto an earring base?(also haven't seen this in clear so guessing people just use the nearest colour?)

2. Any idea what stones Danceshopper use? I can't find that Swarovski do the super long navettes (see pic) so think they must be something else?

Desperate to make a pair with these stones :) Any help is so appreciated x x x

Attached Files:

dancelvr likes this.
  4. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

5. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

Search eBay for Swarovski navette or 4200, and see if the color/size you want is listed. I saw quite a few.
  6. Miss Silly

Miss Silly Active Member

Yes.. those are they (above link) 15x4mm. They come in several colours fo sho.

I've used that crystal clay stuff and while it was fun, and in some ways easier (and way less smelly), i still just use e6000 all the time :)
    dancelvr likes this.