LeNique Emerald Smooth Gown 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Merrylegs, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

I don't know when I"ll be returning to the dance floor and since someone should be wearing this dress, I've decided to sell it. I've worn the dress only twice.

Gorgeous, stunning emerald green LeNique Smooth Gown with float on right arm that attaches to a bracelet. Originally worn by JT Damalas, this dress rocks my world.

It will fit sizes US 2 - 6 and has B cups sewn in as well as dance pants. I had the dress shortened a bit, this dress will work well for someone 5'5" and shorter (without shoes). This dress features Lena's amazing stonework and a double skirt for volume.

It has matching bracelets for left arm and I'm throwing in earrings I bought as well. The earrings were $65 and worn once by me. I bought them from Bobby at Danz World who says he chooses jewelry for Lena often. They are a perfect match for the stoning in the dress.

I paid $1200 for it and am selling it for $1000. More pics available. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

OMG. You're not letting that dress out of the state of Massachusetts??!!! Oh...I'm tempted to trim 2" off my big Jersey hair and learn smooth! Ack!

Seriously, this is a stunning dress. And a great price!

3. Merrylegs

I'm sad to see it go but I don't want to hang onto it and then not have the opportunity to wear it again (soon).

It needs to be shown off, it's too pretty to be sitting in my closet.

BTW, I know my hair is bigger than yours. :p

4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Sorry theat you won;t be able to put the dress to good use in the near future M, but you're absolutely correct that that dress rocks!!! Indeed, it's one of my all time favorites as you know. Anyone getting it for that price belongs in jail for being such a thief but, considering that you're condoning this action, all the more power to everyone involved. :wink:

2 people like this.
  5. Merrylegs

I'm trying to be fair and honest. I've worn the dress twice and I figured with depreciation and all that, $1000 is cool. Of course, I won't turn away a bidding war if one should occur. ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. GeorgiaDancer06

GeorgiaDancer06 New Member

This dress is absolutely stunning!! I'm in love with it, if only I wasn't a broke student....
    How do you feel about renting it out? (haha, kidding!) I'm sure you will have no trouble selling this one!

1 person likes this.
  7. !aborabi

!aborabi New Member

I like the dress!

8. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

if the back wasn't so open, I'd get it for standard. love the color

1 person likes this.
  9. Merrylegs

Thanks and thanks. I still think you could wear it for Standard however. Lots of dresses aren't so voluminous these days and the float on the right arm is so incredibly gorgeous, the picture I posted doesn't do it justice. I think I have another one that I can dig up and post. Let me take a look around.

I really hate selling dresses. I'm having computer problems at home and therefore can't return inquiry emails as quickly as I should be. I've never been good at brokering deals.

Kat, we should talk about me hiring you......

10. Katarzyna

:raisebro: we should.

would love to see more photos.. maybe i can try it on some time... just not sure about the open back

11. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

She just closed the sale of a second standard gown for me.

1 person likes this.
  12. Merrylegs

Ooh. Lucky you!

I just need to get a minute and pull all of the details together. I'm leaving my job and there are about 2 million things I have to do before next Friday. Ugh!

13. Merrylegs

How's this for a start?

Attached Files:

14. Katarzyna

It's a start, do you have any photos of the pro who wore it that would showcase it nicely

15. Merrylegs

Well, SD Salsa guy took some GORGEOUS pics of her wearing the dress. Lemme ask him what I should do.

"Hey Jonathan, how do I get a picture of JT wearing the emerald dress?"

I'll let you know what he says. :)

16. Katarzyna

maybe I'll even see what he says ;)

17. Merrylegs

Anything is possible.

18. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

19. Merrylegs