Life is Hard Thread

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by TinyDancer109, Dec 6, 2010.

1. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Thanks all for your sympathy. Good trip home, good to be with family, good memorial service.
    cornutt likes this.
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

CCCC...I am sorry I missed this...my deepest sympathies....hug...

hedwaite: very sorry as well....
  3. stash

stash Well-Known Member

I am so sorry cccc and headwaite. Cyber hugs to you all.
  4. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

thank you my cyber friends.
  5. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

we will meet again chachachacat. all of us will be together one day.
  6. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Dear friend I've known most of my life died. Suffered with MS for nearly that entire time. What makes it worse is that she was one of those very VERY rare role model women who just never seemed to do anything hurtful to other people.
  7. fascination

isn't that the worst?....am so sorry
  8. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Hedwaite, I am so sorry. When you know someone who fights hard to overcome something like that, and then it wins in the end anyway, it all seems so unfair.
  9. Ailuene

Ailuene Active Member

So sorry for your loss, Hedwaite.
  10. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

The whole town is talking about it. It's just extra depressing that she was such a good person. I've never had a positive role model older than I am within my own family, so finding one like this lady was a rare treat, and it's so upsetting when first one goes, then another. It's like lights going out all over your world and it gets darker each time. I had a better night of dancing, but I still just don't do so great with loss.
  11. fascination

no one does great with loss...but when you have fewer really dear people, it is certainly worse... and when you have more losses in a short period of time it is also worsened....it is one of the reasons why so many elderly are depressed...sometimes you feel like the last tree standing...it is unfortunate that we can't have that realization earlier in life...I think it would make us kinder...to everyone...including ourselves
  12. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss, Hedwaite. :(
  13. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Grandma is in hospice care. Was admitted earlier today. She took a major turn for the worse between yesterday and today. My parents went up to visit her and at least stay with her tonight, but told me to stay down here. She's about 2.5 hours away, but is sharing a room with another person so there isn't a lot of room... I'm just glad I got to spend some time with her during Christmas...
    chomsky likes this.
  14. fascination

15. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Thanks fasc
  16. Ailuene

Ailuene Active Member

Sending you best wishes, stash.
  17. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

I cringe every time I see in my alerts that something new has been posted to this thread. Best wishes to you, your grandma, and your family, stash.
  18. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Active Member

Yeah I cringe too
  19. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Thank you guys. So far her vitals are still stable, but she's on methadone 24/7 now to keep her comfortable.
  20. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this, stash.