Little black (ballroom) dress sale - standards and smooths, US 6-8, 5'6" - 5'8"

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by DancerForLife, Sep 23, 2013.

1. DancerForLife

DancerForLife Member

Hello all,

Time for fall closet cleaning!!! Looking for a new home for a few of my dresses, thought to offer them to the DF community first. All prices are negotiable, and willing to consider partial payment arrangements (i.e. pay in 2 installments).

I have worn all of the dresses and they fit me well. I'm 5'6", wear street 6-8. Measurements 36 - 29 - 38.

Black lace European standard: Beautiful standard gown, professionally made in Europe. Lace top with nude fabric underneath. Satin-like skirt. Red underskirt, and float that fades to red. Feather accent feature by the neck. Accent rhinestoning throughout the top. Back zipper, built in body suit but no bra - you wear your own bra with this one. Good used condition. This dress was on the longer side for me. Asking price $ 950.

Black Elaine Gornall standard: Made according to the latest fashion of fuller skirts. Velvet top with nude imitation cut-out feature that is decorated with Swarovski stones of various sizes. See-through net sleeve. Crinolin hemming with velvet accent. With built in body suit. Outstanding used condition, worn twice in Europe only (never worn in the US). This dress was slightly big on me, so will probably fit a 10/up to 5'9"-5'10" in height. Asking price $ 1,250.

Black floral Rumoer standard: Wonderfully full skirt, super comfortable dress. With interesting rouched waist design. Comes with streamer style floats that you wear as a bracelet, and has a fun braided belt that goes with the dress. Has matching necklace. Multicolored stones scattered throughout. With built in body suit. Great used condition. Asking price $ 1,450.

Black and red hand-painted Dore smooth: Wow - a true black and red statement dress! Interesting and unique design - mock two piece with a turtle neck, handpainted skirt. With built in panties and bra. Made by Dore, worn twice. Decorated with Swarovski stones throughout. In like-new condition. Asking price $ 1,650.

Black feathered Dore smooth: A champion dress!!! Elegant v-neck top with a silk skirt that is decorated with black feather fringe. Heavily stoned with jet and crystal Swarovski stones. With built in body suit. In very good used condition, all feathers and stones were recently professionally refurbished by Dore. Asking price $ 2,950.

Additional pictures are available - please message me. Thanks for your interest, look forward to hearing from you!

Attached Files:

2. DancerForLife

DancerForLife Member

Black floral Rumoer sold. Other dresses are still available.
  3. DancerForLife

DancerForLife Member

Black lace European dress also sold. Other dresses are still available. Will consider all reasonable offers.
  4. DancerForLife

DancerForLife Member

Elaine Gornall sold.