Loving my Paoul Shoes

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by DanceMentor, Nov 30, 2007.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

My wife and I just got a pair each of Paoul standard shoes and we both love them to the point we are thinking these are the best shoes we have ever purchased. Anyone else having a similar experience?
  2. waltzgirl

waltzgirl New Member

What do you like about them? Always interested in new shoe possibilities!
  3. pruthe

pruthe Member

I'm not familiar with this brand. Could you please give further info. Also, why do you like so much.
  4. DanceMentor

My wife says the flexibility in the toe area is the best she's ever experienced, but at the same time it is not flimsy. The heel (just under 2.5") provides better balance and a more stable position and stability.

For me, I found the shoe immediately wrapped around my foot like a glove. There is not a full shank, so the front is flexible. In the past I didn't like this type of shoe (no shank), but what makes this one different is the the sole of the shoe (ex. the suede area) is a little thicker than average so I feel like I have some comfort and support, yet it is flexible, but not flimsy.

We liked them so much we've already ordered another pair each.
  5. Josh

Josh Active Member

DM, where did you get them if you don't mind my asking? Locally or online?
  6. DanceMentor

When we were at the California Star Ball, we drove over to Worldtone and bought them there. They have two locations, one in New York, and one in LA.