Lunch Time Club!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DancePoet, Mar 9, 2005.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

I often find myself, and others, logging into DF for some reading and posting at lunch, and felt it might be nice to start a Lunch Time Club! :D

If somebody has a better name I might be open to changing the name of this thread, but for the moment this seems to work.

I don't do this every day, but what the heck. Now, folks, don't get into trouble with your employer over this because it's not that worth it. :roll:

Ok ... I'm running off to keep another appointment. :car:

Later,
    DancePoet

2. kansas49er

kansas49er New Member

I'm here! Dang, where'd everygody go?

3. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Very short lunch breaks, I guess. :wink: :)

4. kansas49er

kansas49er New Member

I guess so. So, am I supposed to wait for lunch to take a break? hmmmmm.

5. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

It's probably safer then sneaking DF during the rest of the day ... ooops, that's what I'm doing now. :oops:

6. randomMysh

randomMysh New Member

How about...Dancers Who Lunch? :twisted:

7. Sagitta

Well I have my lunch break and two 15 minute breaks during the day, usually. :)

8. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Yes, me me me! :D

Lunch time is usually my DF time, if not my only DF time! When things aren't that hectic, every few hours I may check in and make a couple of posts, but normally, I do it at lunch. I usually bring lunch to work, and will be sitting infront of my computer eating lunch anyway. I refuse to stare at the computer after work hour because that's what I during the day time :roll: so after I got off work I never get on the internet at home. So lunch time is pretty much my only time!

9. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Oh I forgot to add that as of this moment, I'm having my lunch! Yum yum.... :D

10. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

I have a bagle with butter dripping down the sides of it right here. I really work at not getting anything greasy on my keyboard, though.

11. Sagitta

Which is?

12. Sagitta

I am on all the time. I sue the internet to listen to music, to learn new things, to do my listening hw for my Spanish class. :wink: :)

13. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Indian style turmeric rice, Thai style long beans (very spicy), and a small steak, + grapes.

Yum yum....

14. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

You need to practice the DF lunch manner! :lol:

15. Sagitta

Right. You must cook for me some time. :wink: :)

16. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

Isn't that kind of a strong smell for an office? I suppose I would have to share that with everyone who came in there.

17. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Thank god I only have 1 officemate, and no, no one is going to get any of it! :evil: :evil: :twisted:

Of course with the exception of Saggita! :lol:

18. Sagitta

Muchas gracias! I can make a mean ground meat potato pie to share. Anyone who has had it raves over it.

:)

19. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Oooooo, lunch time here too! :banana:

20. DancingMommy

DancingMommy Active Member

Oh gosh now I H-U-N-G-R-Y

And always remember.... it's lunchtime *somewhere* in the world.....