Lunch Time Club!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DancePoet, Mar 9, 2005.

1. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Hmmm, do you think my boss would mind if I point out that the same is also tru of *nap* time? :wink: :wink: :wink:
  2. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

All right SD, you got lunch time, naptime, sleeptime, breakfast time, dinner time, eat time, dance time, do-nothing time, day dreaming time, when do you actually work?? :roll: :tongue:
  3. SDsalsaguy

Work? What's that? :shock:
  4. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

:doh:

You must have got a million dollar bank account. Mind to share it?? :mrgreen:
  5. SDsalsaguy

Tell you what, you makle sure I have it and I'll be happy to share it! How's that! :wink:
  6. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

(Looks like some of you have long lunches ... or ... you are on lunch break all the time. :shock: DP may be hijacker extraordinaire, but at least he knows when it's lunch time. :roll: ;) :lol: )
  7. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Come on DP, don't pretend that you don't have a long lunches... :roll: :lol:
  8. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Yum yum, what to say, I'm having my lunch again....
  9. SDsalsaguy

Really? I only eat each lunch once! :wink: :tongue: :lol:
  10. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Uh huh SD! Do you only eat lunch once in your life time! :shock: :roll: :lol:

And what's wrong with having more than one lunch a day? Btw, I'm still waiting for the check from your billion dollar bank account that you promised.... :roll:
  11. SDsalsaguy

As I said before, I'm happy to sploit it with you if you make sute that I have it! (Although I am glad to know that it'll know be a billion and not just in the millions!)
  12. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Rarely, and not enough. ;)
  13. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Ah!

I was going to have Mexican, but walked past a small lunch place with a sign advertising Italian Wedding soup. Had it with a scrumptious sesame seed bagel, toasted with melting butter. :D
  14. MacMoto

MacMoto New Member

Italian Wedding soup? What is it like?
  15. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Made a chicken dish with ragu sauce yesterday night. Had some for lunch and it came out really nice. :)
  16. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

Mmmmm, I have another bagel for lunch. It is a salted one so it tastes like a big fat pretzel! With lots of butter, of course. We are on spring break here so it is awfully quiet without the students. And lots of parking right by the door.
  17. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Small meatballs, very small pasta balls, pieces of spinach, and typically in a chicken broth, although I have seen it in a more tomato like broth as well. I suspect their are various recipes available like most soups. ;)
  18. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Me, too! :D

Lunch was terrible today. I had a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza and a Dr. Pepper. I'm not sure what happened with the pizza, but it was kind of, well, sweet. :shock:
  19. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Home cooked food is always best. :wink: :)
  20. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

It's almost Lunch Time!

Had Mexican yesterday. Look's like chicken and rice soup today with a peanut butter sandwich.

Tomorrow I have a lunch date! :D :D :D