Lunch Time Club!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DancePoet, Mar 9, 2005.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Well ... it doesn't seem like Purr is able to reply at the moment ... so ...

Purr, the other day I saw a selection of the Fuze beverages in a convenience store! The one that included raspberry also included cranberry on the label. But I suspect any of them would go well with dark chocolate for desert. :D And perhaps an open air cafe or maybe even a picnic lunch in a park? ;) :D

Do they have open air cafes in the Midwest or would we need to save that moment for a visit by you to the Northeast? ;)

2. DancePoet

Ah yes, lunch today is leftover rice and sauce from last night's dinner. And a strawberry lime gatorade. :D

3. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Yes, we have open air cafes here. You're putting me in the mind of hot buttery croissants, grapes, cheese, and chocolate for dessert - perhaps chocolate dipped strawberries or a chocolate laden raspberry cup.

4. dancin_feet

dancin_feet New Member

All this talk of chocolate is making me hungry.

Two hours to lunch and I have some tuna pasta bake that I made on the weekend for my lunch. One of those "cook up big on Sunday" weeks! :lol:

5. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

No lunch today, I was too busy and time flew by before I knew it. :(

6. DancePoet

Well, if I can make it to Austrailia I'll bring you some chocolate, but it's not looking good. Checked out the plane ticket prices, and egad! Had a big project I was working on that doesn't look like it will materialize, so I'm really bummed that making the trip isn't likely. :( :( :(

I had another energy bar bagel with tomato florentine soup today ... yummy, yummy! Apple juice for the beverage.

7. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Same thing again today. :cry:

8. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

Too nice outside --- got to get out there!!!
    No sitting here eating my lunch, maybe down at the park!

9. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Have fun. :D

Ham and cheese on rye with tomato and lettuce. Chips on the side. Mmm.

10. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

That's okay. Just take a late lunch, anyway. :wink: :)

11. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Given the crazy hours I keep I'm never sure wht to call any given meal. I've mostly decided breakfast, lunch, and dinner = 1st, 2nd, and 3rd meal regardless of the time eaten so, by my system, there's really no such thing as missing lunch! :D

12. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

:roll: Err... OK, I hope you did not miss your 2nd meal today. :roll:

13. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

This is not happening again. This is not happening again. It's 12:39 p.m. and I can't get away from my desk to get some food for lunch! :x

14. pygmalion

Can you get one of your work mates to bring something back?

Sloppy Joe. Not too good, but it reminds me of when I was little, so I won't complain.

15. DancePoet

I had pepperoni pizza! :D

16. Sagitta

I must bike to the grocery store and then cook and have lunch. I know my lunch is going to be home-made spicy turkey burgers on toast.

:D

17. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Having lunch now, it's just simple fried rice with scallops and mixed vegetables. I haven't been on the DF over lunch that much these days because I am usually on the web reading something about Germany (well, like I mentioned in another thread, I may consider moving to Germany). So it is funny how my DF times becomes something else...

18. pygmalion

Yup. Priorities change. That's good. That's life. 8)

19. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

I get to leave in 20 minutes and have lunch with my one year old granddaughter. Her daycare provider is at a funeral today so I get to spend the whole afternoon with her. Life is pretty good!

20. Sagitta

It si very good. Enjoy. Just had a quick bite to eat and now must cook as I am running out of food. :(