Lunch Time Club!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DancePoet, Mar 9, 2005.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

I have this craving for some chocolate and I might need to go take a quick walk to a store and get some for desert. ;) :lol:

2. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Had home made Irish soda bread, crackers, dill dip, goat cheese, carrots, cookies...

3. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Yes, Yes, Yes. Godiva dips the strawberries in the milk chocolate. Or dark chocolate, if that's what you prefer. :D

You know what else sounds good, a Godiva milk chocolate cherry cordial. :D

4. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

The way to a woman's heart is knowing what she likes! ;)

(DP had to fix his quotes!)

5. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Absolutely! :wink:

6. macha

macha New Member

Popeye's blackened-naked chicken strips and a biscuit from the night before, and orange juice.

Wait, that was breakfast. LUNCH is a handful of macadamias and a white grape/peach juice.

7. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

I'm taking an early lunch today. Don't know what I'll have yet, but I'm hungry, and I can't wait any longer.

:car:

8. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Health food nut, I see. :roll: :lol:

9. Sagitta

Chicken curry with whole wheat bread...

10. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

There is a portable hot dog cart in my building that sells to the students from about 10:30 to 1:00. It is about 100 feet from my office door but sometimes that smell just creeps in and today it really smells good. I must be extra hungry.

11. macha

macha New Member

:lol: Hey- they ARE blackened.. .AND naked :wink:

Today it's even BETTER :lol: Swanson chicken strips dinner, LOL

12. pygmalion

*snort* That's right. Put some breading on those chicken strips!! Much better for ya, that way. :lol: :lol:

13. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

I had ham and cheddar cheese with lettuce, carrots, and steak sauce on a multi grain bread, slightly toasted, and an apple juice. Yummy! :D

14. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

I went out at lunch and bought three plants and two trellises (trellis's? trellisssss?) and two new pairs of garden gloves at lunch. Can't wait to get home and dig in the dirt.

15. Sagitta

Okay. What are people doing for lunch today? I'm open to suggestions. I finished off the steel cut oats that I made for breakfast. It tastes like tapioca pudding according to my lady friend. Soak the oats overnight and then cook in the morning. I just use milk without any water and a little sugar and salt. Comes out great...so I'm wondering what i shoudl have next...

16. macha

macha New Member

This has been a day from helle. I didn't WANT to eat at KFC (ours is plain nasty, with nasty food), so I settled for one of those silly little "Snackers" and now I feel ill.

Tonight I will settle for more palatable cuisine- Krystal Burger.

17. pygmalion

I think you should stop by Sonic on the way home for some semi-slushy, super-sweet refreshment. Snackers are yuck! You deserve better. 8)

18. macha

macha New Member

OOH, you're right- a Rte 44 apple slush! :idea:
    Brilliant! :D

19. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Today I had a sweet & sour chicken plate with rice and miso soup! :D

20. pygmalion

Hmm. Don't remember what I had today ... but I know it wasn't enough. Time to head for the snack bar. :lol: :car: