Lunch Time Club!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DancePoet, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

No!!! I am low on cooked food! :? :( Must continue working through my freezer to reduce the stuff I just store.

2. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Ended up having a great free lunch today! Went to a local resteraunt under new management with a coupon for pizza & beer... well, apparently the ovens were acting up so they offered me a second beer, and then the manager came over and said that there was something off with the pizza dough, that she'd tryed it, and that I could have lunch on them. So, in the end, instead of getting a pint of house crafted beer and a personal pizza for $6.95 (already a great deal) I ended up having salmon with sweet potato fries and 2 pints of beer for $0 (+ tip of course, it wasn't the server's fault!).
    :banana:

3. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Lucky you!

4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Yup... and it was mmm, mmm, gooood!!! :D :D :D

Note to self however: when having a late 1st meal of the day (around the time that others call "lunch") 2 pints of beer might be a bit much... :oops:

5. macha

macha New Member

A turkey, colby-jack and honey oat foldover sandwich and a glass of mountain-berry blend juice from Dole.

(I'm getting better, I think.)

mumblesomethingkrispykremecrullermumblemumble

6. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Lunch yesterday: blueberry muffin and a Dr. Pepper.

7. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hmm. Lunch. I'm thinking lunch, and it's not even 9 AM. Clearly my body hasn't adjusted to my weight loss portion reduction. No. I refuse to call it a diet or count anything. I eat the same as ever, only slightly less.

Yet, I am quite hungry as we speak. Hmm.

8. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

It's close to noon, and I still haven't figured out where I want to go to lunch. Nothing reallys sounds good to eat.

9. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

My eating habits are terrible again today. I ended up with a Sara Lee blueberry muffin, T.G.I.F. potato skins, and Clear Fruit strawberry watermelon drink.

:oops:

10. Sagitta

hmmm... must cook lunch as I am out of food....except some green beans...

11. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

We were working on a big project in the office, so I brought in a box of Cheryl's Cookies and a tray of muffins.

Ok, let's name it for what it is. Bribery does work. :wink:

12. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Chicken Gumbo soup with apple juice and leftover gorp from a hike this weekend. Yummy! :D

13. macha

macha New Member

My lunch today: A handful of macadamias and a coke.

My "portion reduction" scheme is to reduce sugar (so it's just ONE coke, you see.)

Actually, I've only recently realized HOW HOOKED I AM on caffeine! :shock: It's just... I don't know, someone said "Jeeze, do you ever NOT have an IV of espresso?", and I thought carefully. No. So I NEED to cut back on caffeine, but... I'll do it next week. Maybe.

14. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Two hotdogs and a cola. :D

15. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Here I am posting just after lunch.

Well, I just had lunch with my new sweetie!! :D Yup, you heard right, The Owl is falling off his perch, in love that is!! Very delightful lady I met on match.com! We've hit it off rather smashingly and hopefully more great things to come! :cheers: :mrgreen:

BTW, lunch for me was steak over rice w/ BBQ sauce & veggies from home, hers was Indian food.

16. WRhythm

WRhythm New Member

Scrambled eggs and cheese...now that school is out I've become a very late riser, so breakfast and lunch have begun to blend...Although I'd like to attribute the over-sleeping to the late nights spent practicing my new routines :p

17. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Lunch today: Key Largo salad and a Dr. Pepper

18. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

Jenny craig diet over here....
    veggie burger, slice of cheesecake, 1 cup carrots.

19. Sagitta

Great to hear the good news. :D

20. Sagitta

School is out this early? And where are you? In our area school does not get out until late June.

In just had lunch half an hour agao. Thai rice, beans, spinach.