mac vs. chanel blush brush

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by lemonade, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

I also use MAC brush cleanser to clean my brush - very useful and for that price $11 for a big bottle, worth the $$$, it lasts almost a year...
  2. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Haha! Makes sense. I was starting to think maybe it was all the pictures of erect blush brushes or something.:p Of course, being a not so girly girl myself, I appreciate threads like this for helping me learn to be more girly in my everyday life!:)
  3. 2totango

2totango New Member

Unfortunately for all involved, I put the "frou" into "frou-frou". I love make-up and product and cannot go anywhere without picking up something. It doesn't make any difference if it is WalMart or Nordstrom, I find some new product I "must have". Sad, very sad.
  4. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

oh well this morning I was at CVS checking out some nice makeup brushes, guess what I've found? Essence of beauty makeup brushes - those are truly high quality and I would say compatible with expensive sephora or department store brushes; Here I share some of my favorites:

dome eyeshadow brush - great for overall eyelid color! this one is similar to Stila #5 which I could no longer find from Sephora. this one cost only $6 Vs. the Stila one cost around $24:)

dome  20%.JPG

eyeliner brush - this shape is unusual, unlike regular eyeliner brush like pointed, but it is awesome! very precise and effective for drawing smoking eyes!

eyeliner  20% (1).jpg

concealer brush - very nice and I bought this one with a travel set of 6 brushes for only $9.99, can't complain for such price! and very useful!

concealer 20% (2).jpg