Make Your 2005 Dance Forums Awards Nominations!!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Dec 14, 2005.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

:lol: SD and I are too much alike. We'd kill each other in about a day and a half, max. So, as appealing as the idea sounds, in the interest of living a little longer, I'll let you have him, fascination. :wink:
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

well thank you...I appreciate your generosity more than you can imagine...though sometime you must tell me about these similarities...though I have some notion since I do adore you as well...but I dont want to bacchata or AT with you...if you dont mind.....now, him?...I am gonna work hard to get him to a comp that I'm dancing at....gotta get a dance with him:cool:
  3. fascination

course ya know...that kinda relationship can be very....um...appealing, before the murdering part;)
  4. pygmalion

I won't say here, since I don't want to embarass SD. But that's the conclusion I came to mmm... a while ago, when he and I were butting heads over something silly. We weren't butting heads over the something, but because of who we both are. A lot alike, IMO. :wink: :cool:
  5. pygmalion

But the murder part really puts a damper on things. :lol:
  6. fascination

i'd nver ask you to divulge publicly...anyhow...I love you both....in different ways
  7. fascination

as he would say: details details
  8. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

People, people. The key is to hook up with a dancer (in your area). That way even if you're both brainy and important you'll always hit it off at the socials. ;)

Twilight Elena
  9. Pacion

Pacion New Member

I think wearing purple might be one of them? :rolls eyes innocently: :lol:
  10. pygmalion

Uhhh... nope. *giggle*
  11. fascination

I should like to see SD in red or yellow...mmm...yes
  12. Sabor

Sabor New Member

so..

can i vote now.. or is it still too early?
  13. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Nope . . . gotta be that purple . . . I've seen it in person . . . even I was attracted!!! J . . . kust kidding!

And ladies . . . he's a one-woman man . . . everytime we are near him, he steals my wife, an I don't get to dance with her until . . . well, I don't!

The last time, they danced every Salsa and WCS, until the dance ended.

Good think I like him and have not an ounce of jealousy in my body!
  14. fascination

dont get me all drooling over him again now...
  15. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Aw, go ahead and drool . . . "wet" is good!
  16. fascination

okay...I am only mentioning that I wonder if these are coming out soon to get our post count over the top...do the two nuetralize each other in your mind SD? or shall I throw in a very excellent back rub and a bolero?
  17. Sabor

Sabor New Member

18. Laura

Laura New Member

Have we had any results yet? Or are we just going to flirt clear through to the 2006 nominations? :) :) :)
  19. pygmalion

:lol: I have a bad feeling about this. :rolleyes:
  20. fascination

man I havent flirted on here for a zillion years...i dont know what you people are talking about