Make Your 2005 Dance Forums Awards Nominations!!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Dec 14, 2005.

1. diputs

diputs New Member

The good news is that this year seems to be progressing exactly like last year. (Or so I have gathered from what I have read)

2. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

:applause: :applause: A true mod and a true pygmalion. ;)

Twilight Elena

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Notice how she conveniently left out that her own posts probably accounted for at least 10 of those pages... ;)

4. diputs

diputs New Member

That's the pot calling the kettle black!!

5. SDsalsaguy

Hey now, she's got more than double my post count *and* in less time mister, so there! :tongue:

6. diputs

diputs New Member

I thought the awards thread was all about trying to get you to use this emoticon.
    :headwall:
    I was just giving it my best shot.

7. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I think that, this year, SD is more accustomed to DF off-the-wall comments, and thus is not headwalling so much.
    In other words, I think he has joined the madness.

Twilight Elena

8. SDsalsaguy

I'm fairly certain that it's still abit too early in the awards cycle for that. Heck, I haven't even got up to a tripple :doh: yet! :lol:

9. SDsalsaguy

:shock:

10. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hey! :tongue: :lol:

11. SDsalsaguy

12. lynn

lynn New Member

10 out of 35/36?? i think her posts probably accounted for 20 pages....:mrgreen:

13. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

yeah I know...sorry, I'm still blessin ya...i'm a non denominational blesser... and a religious rebel... I had a ...gasp... atheist...gasp... as one of my wedding attendants ...but okay, how bout if I just thank you for being a chivalrous gentleman and protecting my modesty...

new nomination: most chivalrous;) =you

14. SDsalsaguy

Nah, not since you showed up! :tongue:

15. fascination

OMG I cant beleive you people are still at it...I was off dancing....but yes rigor without follow through is most useless and maddening for that matter....now stop this...I dont need any new threads on conduct popping up around here that involve me.....

16. SDsalsaguy

:shock: :oops:

If I accept, do I get to use the :raisebro: emoticon anymore?

17. SDsalsaguy

Interesting choice of words there...

18. fascination

OMG you are an angel (no, an engineer) I would never nevernever do that...not even for SD my new hero

19. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

It's not too bad, if you have lots of practice at scanning (which, of course, I do, thanks to DF.) And I also knew what I was looking for. And SD's giant banner helped, too. :wink: :)

20. fascination

btw SD I REALLY dont know how to send you a nomination or who to nominate for what..and I was just kidding when I said I was kidding...can you just copy and paste all of my nominations from here to the special magic place that you need them to be pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? (bats eyelashes)