Manhattan Dancesport Championships - 2008

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by cy_phi, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Natalka

Natalka Member

Hi Everyone!

My pics from Manhattan are now being loaded onto my artrhythms website in the Photo Gallery ...sorry for the delay in getting them up...

I didn't get pics from all the events as I was feeling under the weather while at the comp...but enjoy what I was able to get!
    Thanks!

2. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

Natalka, the link seems to be broken or just me??:(

3. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

4. Natalka

Natalka Member

Ha ha! Thank you for asking Mamboqueen a.k.a. the Best Photographer Ever!!!
    I will post of few of those as well! Just so everyone knows, I handed over my camera to Mamboqueen to take a few shots of me & she did a fantastic job!!!
    Are you sure you don't want to start a new career as a Dancesport Photographer???

5. mamboqueen

Well, it was more attributable to your rather fine piece of equipment and your really good dancing. I don't think I could have done it otherwise. But it was a lot of fun snapping away. Gotta admit...got a little rush from it! :rocker:

6. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Sounds rather like a pick-up line I should try. ;)

7. mamboqueen

Look behind you, you'll see and123 getting ready to toss her drink at you!!

8. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Heh, I'm just gonna walk away before I get in more trouble. :)

As always Natalka, some wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

9. Standarddancer

ok got it, beautiful photos, Natalka!

Mamboqueen not only a good photographer, a good videographer as well, she videotaped us at Yankee, absolutely professional job:)

Natalka, please post again once you loaded Mamboqueens' photos;)

10. Natalka

Natalka Member

My web lady has posted a few pics that Mamboqueen took on page 8 of Manhattan...there are many more but I don't want to plaster myself all over the website.
    My web manager did forgot to put Jose's name on there, so I asked her to add that.
    There are still a few more Pro Rhythm that need to be added...
    Thanks for viewing:rocker:

11. Standarddancer

Natalka, You look so good with Jose, that pink dress look so good on you!So you compete in Rythm or Latin? can't tell from photos. Mamboqueen indeed did marvalous photo work:)

12. Natalka

Natalka Member

THANKS! Wow, that's nice of you to say!
    Yes, I have gotten lots of positive feedback from the judges & onlookers about my dancing with Jose. It's hard to look bad next to him...ha ha!!!! PLUS, he is a great teacher!
    To answer your question, I dance Rhythm with Jose & Standard with a different teacher. I LOVE Standard as well...will hope to dance that at Ohio.

13. Standarddancer

oh nice to hear you love standard too:) you have beautiful photos! but I only see one standard/smooth photo? Is that you in that blue dress in Ohio star ball 2006? or your photowork of someone else? sorry I'm not good at recognizing faces, especially for someone I've never met in person:(

14. Standarddancer

also cool new avatar with that pretty pink dress!!! Natalka!

15. Natalka

Natalka Member

Thanks! No, that must be a photo of someone else because I didn't dance Standard at that time. There are pics of me doing Standard in a black gown on my website's Slide Show on the home page. I can't wait to dance it again...at Ohio hopefully:D

16. Natalka

Natalka Member

Thanks!!!!:)