Mark Ballas & Julianne Hough

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Bella, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Bella

Bella New Member

2. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Can definitely see some Shirley Ballas influence there.
    lol at Mark's number flapping around

3. Bella

Bella New Member

Awwww, I had to watch again to notice that!

4. ChaChaMama

ChaChaMama Well-Known Member

There were some GoodLife TV broadcasts that used to occasionally re-air that show footage of the 2 of them at a very young age. In one, Julianne might be around 10. I think these were filmed around 1998-1999, and my DVR picked them up around 2004ish during a re-broadcast.

5. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

I saw them dance live at the MAC is 2002-3 once, in Youth Latin. They blew everyone else away...

6. pruthe

pruthe Member

This is Mark and Julianne from a Goodlife in 2000. I think she is about 10 here. Derek was at same comp dancing with another partner.

[​IMG]

7. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

I saw them dance at MAC too around the same time frame. At one point between heats, Julianne walked over to a pail, threw up, and went right back out there and danced the next heat!

8. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Oh, the cuteness!! I love it!!!

9. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Love stuff like this. :) Saw video of Jackie Josephs dancing when she was 10-12, cutest thing. And even back then she could still do spins/turns WAY better than me. :p

Course, that rule doesn't apply to pictures/videos of me when I'm a kid. Never want any of htose to see light of the day. ;)

10. DancingJools

DancingJools Member

IIRC, in this GoodlifeTV tape, Julianne was actually crying a bit because she did not win, and Derek was trying to console her. She looked so cute.

11. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Ironically, she still does. ;)

12. Bella

Bella New Member

Yes, Julianne is spectacular! I fell in love with Ballroom watching HER dance. Hopefully I'll get the chance to thank her one day. Thanks for sharing M&J stories! Betcha they'd be incredible if they were still competing! Make sure you vote for them on DWTS.... and Derek... oh, and Tony (b/c of MELISSA!)