Matters of the heart

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Shooshoo, May 15, 2006.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Called my SO to leave a voice mail at work telling her she was yummier then chocolate.

:bouncy:

2. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

3. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Two observations:

1. It is beginning to seem as if the situation was very unhealthy.
    2. It seems as if you are slowly working through the loss, which means you will eventually find a new beginning and then be ready for a healthier relationship.

4. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

:kissme:

5. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh you are telling me! Men so do not like confrontations. It's sort of sad really, becasue they are the ones that end up getting hurt in the end for the most part of course you know depending on what the fight was about lol while us girls have gone on to better and bigger bodies and tushy's like Max from DWTS lol. ;) Ok, a girl can dream can't she lol??? :rolleyes:

6. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Yeah, but maybe I wasn't ready for that like I thought I was. Either way, God put a stop to it for some reason. I just have to tell myself that something will happen again when the right time does hit! But why is it that when you are in that strong of a relationship, that you always think it's the right time, but you end up getting hurt?

That's true. I did try to look at it that way, but honestly my thoughts didn't make much sense until you said them the right way for me lol. ;)

Thank you for the compliments! I guess it's like if I take my time, then I begin to wonder what's wrong with me lol. You know like why is it taking so long for someone to love me? And it's funny, because I'm such a strong person in a lot of areas, but not when it comes to love. It's like I become this vulnerable mushy person all the sudden, and I lose track of who I am, or maybe that's the real me. I don't know lol.

7. AzureDreamer

AzureDreamer New Member

make sure to always lead off a phone call with a "This is a private message for..." just in case you were checking voice mail with the speaker phone on... it can be really bad if your SO has a chocolate attack. :rolleyes:

8. terremoto

terremoto New Member

Yeah, maybe our desires for something influence how we perceive reality which in a way, can distort reality.