Music - a compiled list

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by emeralddancer, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Tenehill

Tenehill New Member

Monumental work!

I wish there was a tool to grade the songs here in terms of usability, since many are plain bad or not directly usable on a ballroom floor. Very subjective grading is ok - is there any other? (ChaChaMama adores grading, and perhaps has a quick hand in that business...)

Maybe start a huge poll?

2. Tenehill

Tenehill New Member

I agree. The implied question at the studio perhaps is "Whose interests shall the show serve? French artists's ? Don't we have ...?"

3. tsb

tsb Well-Known Member

i do want to commend the effort, but i thought so much of the music was so BAD stylistically. of course, i can just see the late night commercial now: "...ever had the urge to dance a rumba but didn't know what song to play? time/life libraries is offering the CD series "dance music as played by the dancing with the stars orchestra". send no money now; you will be BILKED later..."

4. Nvm

Nvm New Member

Can someone kindly advise me on where to find great smooth music. I booked a few lessons, and would like to get myself in the mood.