My Prom Date is a Ballerina

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Unlucky@life, Nov 11, 2007.

1. biggestbox

biggestbox Member

You have any MALE dance friends? I would suggest learning how to do a dip, but honestly it doesn't matter. DO NOT ask her to teach you how to dance. I hate it when girls ask me how to do a step on a social dance floor. Sometimes I just want to talk to them, move with the music, and i don't care whether they are a dancer or not.

Do this: when the music starts, say "let's dance" and pull her on the floor. It is ok if you are terrible, it can even be funny (just get into it). When you think the time is right, pull her tight and kiss her. She'll think you're the best dancer in the world.

Good luck.

2. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Three...I think. (Can't remember if was asked and declined for prom or some homecoming or other.)

3. elisedance

elisedance New Member

and if that doesn't work on her - give any other woman on this list a call. OK? :rocker:

4. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

Elise must be very good at doing jet├ęs. ;)

5. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

I asked a girl to the prom, she said yes, and her parent's wouldn't let her go. What a bummer. :(

6. I've been tempted to try one of those "adult prom" dances, but somehow the thought of wearing a shiny metallic dress with big floofy shoulders and causing further injury to the hole in the ozone by styling my hair in an 80's poof doesn't quite have the same appeal to me as it did back then.