my roadtrip blog w/dh

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by 3wishes, Sep 28, 2012.

1. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

well, folks, today is it, the final day of travel on this amazing road trip.
    in conclusion,
    thank you, all you DF/ers that sent PMs, with suggestions, stories or Hurrays.
    thank you to my family for the code msgs and congrats for DH and I to still be on speaking terms after this long haul.
    YIPPEE for Lake Travis,Tx JV football team and my nephew who beat their highly ranked rival last night, i forgot that football is king here.
    I loved, the hikes, the colors, seeing Fall/winter happening across the USA, and the connections made with family past/ancestry.
    Now, it is time to let everthing sink in on the flight, savor the number one question of "So how is retirement?" which i really do not know yet since i did not have time to let it sink in before we left.
    And to make the future plan of a Canadian Rocky Mountain Train trip from Vancouver to Jasper for next fall. Farewell, roadtrip blog,.......for now, until next we road trip again,
  2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

What an awesome, awesome trip! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!
  3. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

ok ok ALREADY,,,,to respond to the final slew of questions from DF-ers, I love you all...
    A grand total from home, around the U.S.A., back home of 8,375 miles and drove/visited/stayed throughout 25 states (DH did 27 states as I flew home from Austin). WHEW!!!!