Nightcap Thread

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Sep 13, 2007.

1. etp777

etp777 Active Member

hahah, been there, done that. :) no choice here, as only ahve one bottle of anything left, some merlot I think, it's in freezer to just chill a touch to proepr temp.
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I like mine warm
  3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

I go back and forth, depending on my mood. last couple months, I've knock ed the chill off, partly because during summer I let house get a bit warm. 15 minutes or so in freezer knocks it down to 60-65, perfect room temperature. or "room temperature" rather.
  4. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

I suppose a glass of wine could have been one of the options...

But...blech. And, it's DH's last bottle of wine that he got from a trip to California. He wouldn't appreciate me opening it.
  5. etp777

etp777 Active Member

oooo, probalby wise chioce then. opening last bottle (from trip, or special case, whatever) without permission in this house will get you in big trouble. :)
  6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Yeah... It's not as if he's a big wine fan, but he does like it now and again. This is the one and only bottle of wine in the house, it's from a trip, and we can't find it here at all. Opening it, especially without him, especially since I don't really care for wine...bad...very bad.
  7. etp777

etp777 Active Member

You could always open it and then distract him with one of those non-synchronous baths you mentioneed. ;)
  8. fascination

yea...but sometimes men like it women are very naughty like that:cool:
  9. SlowDancer

SlowDancer New Member

I must be part Mexican, then.
  10. samina

samina Well-Known Member

cracked me up...:cool:
  11. samina

samina Well-Known Member

small glass of shiraz for me this evening... with a piece of G&B chocolate w/ almonds
  12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

grapefruit tea w/ turbinado sugar & natural calm magnesium... bit of tequila w/ bilberry nectar comin' up.
  13. fascination

late night chat...oy..consequent white genache...oy
  14. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Long Island.
  15. fascination

now there is a way to get into some serious trouble
  16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i'll say
  17. fascination

I'm NOT gonna say ;)
  18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

19. samina

samina Well-Known Member

whipped up healthy nightcap in attempt to gain some energy for tomorrow... mixed salad sprouts (made'em myself, my first batch... so proud) w/ raw honey, raw apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, water & ice. so r.e.f.r.e.s.h.ing...

actually, there was a bit of tequila in there, too... heh:cool:
  20. elisedance

elisedance New Member

tried to get a glass of wine in teh bar here - there were 6 tables with comfortableseats, all empty and all reserved. I sat at one for a quick drink but was evicted and offered a stool - even after offering to leave as soon as the 'renters' arrived. Left in a huff - sans nightcap. turns out I didn't need it as I fell asleep immediately (rack of veal did it I think). Set the alarm for 5.30 am, got up with lots of time and got cleaned up - only to discover that the room clock had been set an hour early. Sooooo at 6.30 am I went back to sleep.

Hey, I'm trying to blog here (not one of my hobbies) but, really aren't someone elses blogs really boring :)