Nightcap Thread

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

So...you just have a keeping-your-clothes-fully-on issue? :p

Does this happen when you're at home in...wherever you're from...or is it just a MD thing? Or just a presence of Joe and/or me thing?

And I don't see what ample has to do with it.

2. Peaches

Lol. Honey, I remember the entire night. I was nowhere near to the point of not remembering. Not even remotely close. (Had I been, I would have fallen asleep on the floor in your room, because I wouldn't have been OK to drive my car from the train station back to home.)

3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

all I know is that A) your dh was supposed to be picking you up...and B) joe and I were having one conversation and you were having a completely different one Ms Bailey's ;)

4. fascination

you are perfectly well aware of what ample has to do with it...unless your alcohol addled mind has forgotten the moment in the elevator wherein you reminded me that if I kept stretching my back in a certain way, certain buttons would undoubtedly give way...:cool:...and rest assured, you have nothing to do with it...as for what happens in indiana...that stays in indiana

5. fascination

okay...enough of trying to bring you to your senses...must bathe and go birthday shopping for my kid....you might want to call joe for the details though...

6. Peaches

omfg...rotflmao...

I wish you lived closer.

Oh, thank god! I thought you'd never get around to that. I almost couldn't take it any more. :p:p:D

7. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Reminds me of a C&W tue I heard recently about how "tequila get's her clothes off". :lol:

8. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Oh, and by the way, interesting conversation here this morning.

9. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Joe Nicholls. "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off."

10. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Yah I remember joe saying that. Thought it was so funny I think I cheched it out, lol.

11. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Sounds like the fun was well-in-hand in MD long before I got there, lol... Is there any photographic eveidence at all of this little gathering???

12. fascination

no but I will tell you this...it wasn't me who said...and I quote..."can we order them two at a time?"...and I shared mine btw....

13. Peaches

It was definitely me who asked about ordering them (mojitos) two at a time. Although both of us did, and it was a good thing, too. So she shared...she's just more generous than me, I guess. I was enjoying mine too much. The boy can get his own drink.

And, no, no pics. Unfortunately. I tried to get yet another pic of F trying to disrobe in public, but wasn't quick enough on the draw. And I tried to get a pic of other clothing things, but Joe wasn't cooperating.

14. fascination

lol...now that sounds really bad...ladies and gentlemen I merely modeled my new gowns for them

15. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Rofl...

16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Some of my fave tequila black...with bilberry juice tonight. Ah, the simple things...

17. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

The dregs of a bottle of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo.

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Double-yum...bet it was nice-n-smooth...

19. samina

samina Well-Known Member

A glass of "beauzeau" screwtop wine, then some cab...too raw today to handle much wine...

20. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Slug of cacha├ža.