nighttime noshing nexus

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by elisedance, Jul 15, 2007.

1. elisedance

elisedance New Member

My goodness, its like a confessional here all of a sudden!
  2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

looks like somethin' in the air gave us munchies last nite!
  3. elisedance

elisedance New Member

well, I danced three hours, went to a John Mclaughlin concert and had no time for a real meal. On Mclauglin: its amazing that he is still performing and positivly freakish that he can still play the guitar like - no better - than in the 60s. Two hour concert; four musicians; technically amazing playing - and I didn't hear a single note error in the whole thing.

Oh, off subject. Was I talking about eating? Now I'm hungry....
  4. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Kalle's kaviar on kneckebrod with a bit of CBINB. pot of tea. Thats what happens after a trip to Ikea...
  5. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Microwave Beef, Been and "cheese" burrito.
  6. elisedance

elisedance New Member

POT (er, thats pot of tea OK?), banana, dried prune
  7. elisedance

elisedance New Member

cod-roe caviar on finn crisp, banana, pot of tea.
  8. Rugby

Rugby Member

Banana with PB on it and a cup of water.
  9. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hi rugby, flushed you out with the nighttime food eh? :)
  10. Rugby

Rugby Member

Yeah, I'm one of those crazy people that just don't know when to go to bed.
  11. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

contemplating cheese to go with the wine
  12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

wonder if it happened....

noone's eaten a thing at night for the last week - but I am trying to make up for it.
    sun-dried fig from greece (new kind in a vaccum pack, amazing), two WASA crispbreads with CBINB and (swedish) crab/dill paste; banana (almost wrote bandana!) and a pot of tea. would have been perfect but for (male) cat trying his hardest to get the crab paste.....
  13. elisedance

elisedance New Member

hey, Rugby's kitty, this is Nick, PSSSST! It worked. All that talk of sardines and ED finally caved - opened the can on crispbread, all I had to do was stage the perfect entrance. sardines in tomato sauce... I think she had a pot of tea too, tea-flea, sardines-heaven...
  14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

banana, dried and rather moldy fig. pot of tea wiht soy milk (its not bad, its just not good)
  15. elisedance

elisedance New Member

large pot of tea poured with soy milk (I just learned that soy products decrease the vitamin yeild of foods, gee, you can't eat anything the are all to unhealthy) banana

gotta stay on diet, gotta stay on diet, gotta ...
  16. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

I rarely eat between midnight and 5am, very rarely.

Last night I had a small homemade apple and walnut muffin, but it was a little bit before 11pm, and thus doesn't really count. ;)
  17. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Its OK. I'll close my eyes while you sneak it iin. Besides, you probably hadn'tfinished digesting it by 12... :)
  18. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

See, that is one reason not to eat at that hour, indigestion could result when head hits the pillow. ;)
  19. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I get my 8 hours from 10-2 am ;) after that there's not much danger of my head hitting a pillow or any other sleep-associated impliment..
  20. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

I see, so you get in all your munching between 2am and 5am huh?

Well I can think of some other neat things to be doing at that time, too. :raisebro: