One of Pablo and Noelia's last performances together :(

Discussion in 'Videos' started by gniksic, Jul 7, 2011.

1. milongadicto

milongadicto New Member

So you're humbly implying that your dancing is at least at a similar level to Carlitos's? Video or GTFO.
  2. opendoor

opendoor Well-Known Member

I can only judge by watching him on YT. Never met him personally, yet. And concerning my self: there is still a lot to learn, but there are some guys around here at DF that saw me dancing. And where is your residence?
  3. dchester

dchester Moderator Staff Member

I suspect that what people really want to know, is who has the better hats.

[​IMG]
  4. opendoor

I fear, in this respect I have to go back to the end of the queue.... :(
  5. Zoopsia59

Zoopsia59 Well-Known Member

Well I have a divine little black number from the 1940's that has netting that comes down over my face...
  6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

I want! (I have a weakness for retro hats. Well, hats in general, actually.)
  7. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

with feathers?
  8. opendoor

Photo !! my all means!
  9. Zoopsia59

Zoopsia59 Well-Known Member

No feathers... just a satin top part (sortof a big looping flat bow) and the net. It's not so much of a hat per se, as it is a big flat hair ornament with face netting
  10. gniksic

gniksic New Member

Well, it seems another part of the puzzle is revealed. Most of Pablo's FB friends knew he'd be performing with Cecilia Piccini but now here's the video.

Youtube -> watch?v=WItX1G-YifE

Actually, I'd have bet (before they had split up) she'd go for a more traditional style, and he for the more "nuevo" (whatever that means)...

Interesting, let's see where this leads. BTW, did anyone notice that P&N are performing at the Catania festival? What's that? A pre-breakup contract? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing some more videos of P&N.
  11. salthepal

salthepal New Member

Sometimes festival organizers fail to update their websites. Just saying.