Opinions regarding Cindini and Santoria dancewear ?

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by dancingirldancing, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Hi,

I have some Chrisanne Signature dresses and are very happy with them.

However I need an unstoned dress for a Level 1 competition.

The Chrisanne dresses I have are all long sleeve and/or black in colour.

I don't like to wear unstoned black in comps and do want to show off my newly 'firmed up' arms.

I am looking at some Cindini dress and/or Santoria separates.

Does anyone have any experience with them ?

Do they move as well as the Chrisanne one ?

If not I may just wear my long sleeve Chrisanne dress again.

I do want some new ones though but Chrisanne does not have a huge selection of dresses and I already owned the ones they currently sell on their website !

Do you know when does Chrisanne normally go on sale ?

I have noticed that most of the items in their Clearance section have already sold out but they are still listed there. Seems like someone is not maintaining their on line shop well...

2. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

I have both, both good quality, really happy

3. canismajor41

canismajor41 Active Member

I have a few Santoria seperates. I would caution against their white stuff which is completely see through and their red fabric in last year's line (not the red in the 2009 line that just came out) is stiff . But I love all the purple, pink, and black pieces I have from their line.

4. AMeader

AMeader New Member

I personally have had good luck with DanceAmerica... which you can usually find on the same websites that offer Santoria and Chrisanne.

5. Do you mean the red Bladi line ?

I really like that red ballroom skirt but I dont like the top they match it to.

I was about to buy it but then if it is stiff ....

I like the top from the same line that they put together with the matching latin skirt.

However this top is 'free' size and I normally wear XS.

Do you know how big is Santoria 'free' size ?

I also like the Harfield one except that the 'diamond' skirt looks like it's got panties outside. I am not sure that one is great which is a pity because I really like it otherwise. Do you think that this is a good look ?

Attached Files:

6. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

If you wear xs and not tall, santoria top would be good for you, I remember Santoria top is running short, for girls with short torsos.