Paolo Bosco Tailsuit

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by LeeM, May 14, 2013.

1. LeeM

LeeM New Member

Does anybody have any idea what tailor produces Paolo Bosco's tails?
  2. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

Looking through some photos from when he danced with Silvia, It looks like he has a Michelini patch on his pocket. Search Google for Atelier Michelini. Their website isn't that great but it has contact information.
  3. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

I believe Silvia's dresses were sponsored by Michilini, usually man is required to wear the lady's dress sponsor's brand patch. So this patch may or not may represent the brand of his tailsuit.
  4. LeeM

LeeM New Member

I checked with Michelini and was told that they do not make tailsuits
  5. hereKittyKitty

Silvia's dresses were made by Silvia Banti. She makes Joanne's dresses too. I have ordered practice wear for my partner from her but I don't think she makes tail suits. I will ask her.
  6. hereKittyKitty

Actually, looking at her Facebook page, it does appear she is starting to make tail suits. I sent her a message to find out.
  7. hereKittyKitty

Silvia Banti does make tailsuits. Its probably her that does Paolo Bosco's suit. Her email is info@silvia-design.it
  8. Standarddancer

Are you sure? Michilini website still has Paolo & Silvia' photo as front page, now site under construction. Maybe Silvia changed sponsor to Silvia Banti? Good to know she makes Joanne's dresses too, Joanne's dresses quite nice and interesting. But S. Banti site has no dress pics, only contact info.
  9. hereKittyKitty

Yeah I'm positive she makes Joanne's dresses. Go to her Facebook page and look at photos. You will see several recent photos of Joanne. She is always posting photos of her dresses on her Facebook.
    It looks like her site has recently changed. She did say something on Facebook about something new coming so maybe she is redesigning it at the moment. But before she had a picture of Paolo and Silvia in her gallery.
  10. Standarddancer

Ok thanks for this info. I do like some of Joanne's dresses, always unique and distinctive. IMO Joanne's dresses are better than most of dresses on her FB site.
  11. Standarddancer

Btw, just looked at 2013 WDSF standard final on YouTube, really liked Joanne's black white dress! Nice skirt! Silvia makes really good skirt and nice bodice design, like the black feathers on bodice as well.
  12. hereKittyKitty

I know, That one was GORGEOUS!
    Lee, did you contact Silvia Banti?
  13. LeeM

LeeM New Member

I did contact her but had no response.
  14. hereKittyKitty

She responded to me right away. If you pm your email address to me I will forward on to her.
    Did you try contacting her on Facebook too?
  15. Standarddancer

16. hereKittyKitty

Yes its the same company.
  17. Standarddancer

Thanks HKK. Good to know they also do Anette Sudol's dresses, in my opinion, she also has very beautiful dresses.
  18. hereKittyKitty

I agree. Her dresses are always unique and beautiful....that can be a hard thing to achieveo_O
  19. Standarddancer

Yes Anette's dresses always has beautiful skirts and floats, high quality fabric, nice design of bodice, compliment her nice movement very well.