practicewear and one Rumoer Ballgown now available for sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by dancing_moogle, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Hi everyone!

I have posted several pieces of practicewear that I'm selling at reduced prices on my website (see signature block for link). The lot I'm selling includes both custom-made and items by Star Dance Shop and Randall Designs. All of them are in great condition.

I'm also selling out a brand new orange ballroom dress by Rumoer. Was going to use for BYU, but I may not be going this year after all. It's pretty comfortable and will fit ladies up to 5'8, sizes 4-8. Bra cup size is about B or C. Comes with choker, two satin chiffon floats, earrings, and extra scrap fabric for personal use. Asking for $1,700.00.

rumoer-orange-dress-ad1.jpg

I will also be adding a few more items on my site in the very near future, so please do check back for more updates. Please contact me if you are interested in any items or have any questions.

2. Also adding another dress, which I'm selling for a dear friend of mine.

This is a beautiful custom gown made in Russia. Fully stoned with Swarovski crystals. Will fit a lady size 2-6 as the material is very stretch and comfortable. Height is best for 5’5 to 5’7, but the gown is easy to hem if needed. Asking for $1,200.00 OBO.

dress3b.jpg dress1b.jpg

3. *bump* just added a few more things - two pairs of shoes and a couple of things in the consignment/rent section. ;)

4. middy

middy Well-Known Member

How much is the blue standard dress? For rent or purchase.

5. *bump*

The orange Rumoer dress and red/beige multi-color dress are still available, as well as many other items. If you are interested in anything, please feel free to PM me. Prices are negotiable.

UPDATE: I have removed the "consignment/rent" section of my website.

6. *Bump*

Reduced orange dress to $1,000.00. Dress is brand new, never competed in.

7. One more thing, I'm also putting up for auction on eBay for limited time. Search for item #330914164703.

Also have a practice ballroom dress from Marabo also listed on eBay.

8. FYI, sale is pending on orange dress.

9. orange is sold :)