Purple Marabo Gown for sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Aug 12, 2007.

1. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

Kat - this is one of my all time favorites of your many very stunning dresses. Not to mention purple is my favorite color. If only it would have a chance of fitting me, I wouldn't be able to resist.

2. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Sqwiggy :) I think it is for Alex as well..

I think the waist and hips would work as this one is not that fitted there, but I have to say the top would not be comfortable as the plastic invisible straps are already fairly tight on me.. (btw, I dont' think I am much smaller than you)

3. skwiggy

Thank you for saying so, but you have listed your measurements, and you are that much smaller than me. ;)

I thought you had posted at one point that you were going to wear this dress at Nationals. Why the change?

4. Katarzyna

not that much..

was planning to wear it and had it with me, but there were way too many purple ones IMO..

Erik Kasia
    Russ Katusha
    Andy Julya
    Yuli and Katie

those were already 4 couples I knew would be in the semi and will be wearing purples.. with addition of mitch and margaret that would have made it half of the field.. Did that at manhattan with pinks.. didn't want to do that again

5. skwiggy

Good point. Too bad though that your blue dress (which was also gorgeous by the way) was almost the identical color to Abby's dress. It was easy to confuse the two couples at a quick glance.

6. Katarzyna

True, but that's only one more couple rather than 5 :)
    could have stayed in the yellow one, but it just seemed like it was too argresive

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

maybe they are loosen-able...? as in re-sew with more length?

8. Katarzyna

possibly, its just that my back is VERRRYYY wide and the dress is made for someone with more regular proportion.. I guess they could be moved.

9. Katarzyna

My beautiful gown is no longer available.

10. skwiggy

Too bad I didn't have more time to lose weight to fit into it. ;P

11. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

If you lose weight, we won't see you anymore. You don't need to lose an ounce!

12. skwiggy

Very sweet. And completely untrue. But still very sweet. :)

13. Katarzyna

I'll have something very similar later on.. :)

14. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

It's your eyes that need fixin', not your body. Honestly, a lot of women would love to have it.

You need to love it, embrace it. Kitty will show you. *LOL* We'll make a latin dancer out of you yet!

15. skwiggy

How much time do I have? ;)

16. skwiggy

:oops:

Haha, been there, done that. :cool: (I'm specifically referring to the latin dancing. The stuff you want Kitty to show me is none of anyone's business :eek:)

17. Katarzyna

well, not selling yet so quite some time :)

18. Katarzyna

Reduced price to 2000

19. Katarzyna